Chapter 2

I awoke to the sound of a phone blaring in my ear. I groaned when I realized it was mine. I reached over knocking off a bottle of water from my stand. I slid the bubble across to answer. "Get your ass here now!" Elder Griffin shouted into the phone. I groaned.

I got up in my flimsy pajama shorts and a tight fitting tank top. My breast spilled out the top. I felt like I looked awful but knew that I looked amazing, even in this attire. I slipped on a pair of bunny slippers hoping this lecture was going to be quick to I can get back to my warm bed.o grabbed my car keys and took off.

As I was cruising I simply enjoyed life. The sun was shinning the birds were sing and everything was good. I turened the radio and hummed along with a human by the name August Alsina singing about some porn star riding him.

After about 20 minutes I was running up the steps to the privately owned building. As I ran into the secretary she just pointed to his door, her eyes glued to the screen. I rolled my eyes. That lady never liked me.

When I went into the room I saw a man and Griffin standing, talking quietly to each other. His eyes slid to mine and I froze. His eyes was a vibrant green his long brown braided down his back. I just wanted to run my fingers through it while he held me. His eyes scortched my skin as they traveled up and down my body. Liquid heat pooled down in my lower regions and I sighed not caring if Griffin heared. What is he doing to me? I thought subcoutiously.

I sniffed. He wasn't a vampire. He was a goblin. One of very high power. Fear filled me. Goblins had many abilities and also large numbers. While every other supernatural being was in war they stayed out of it causing them to be the largest species ever. Everyone feared them.

Then Griffin stepped in fount of me cutting off my gaze of him. "Do you have an idea what you've done?" He screamed in my face lifting his hand to smack me. Then we heard an inhuman growl. The mysterious man was holding Griffin's arm in a blink. His nails inlongated and his eyes turned fully black. The ends of his mouth were ripped open as a row of needle sharp teeth appeared.

I closed my eyes and welcomed the fear that spread through my body like a disease. I heard Griffin and the man talking so low that even I couldn't hear them with my vampire ears.

When I opened my eyes again the man was louging in a chair like it never happened his eyes glued to me with wonder. I looked at griffin and saw his face was void of any emotion. "Do you have any clue what you did?" He asked again quiet and soft but I could feel the steel in his words.

"Those boys you fooled at the party last night... Not all of them were vampire. Two of them were goblins." My eyes widened. Of the goblin king wanted he could start war with the vampire stating that it was a sign of disrespect and trickery among his people. And if you really wanted to go farther, he could say that we (by that I mean I) was trying to prove just how much vampires are smarter than goblins. Now that's enough to piss anyone off. Its like saying white people were smarter than black people which ended in a war also.

"Belladonna I would like for you to meet Dak, the Goblin King." Griffin said grimly.