Brother's Best Friend (BTS Yoongi)

You were excited. Your Gskyer astronomical refracting telescope was finally here! You couldn't wait to use it for stargazing. You worked really hard for 1 year to save up for the best telescope. You were a constellation enthusiast. You loved stargazing. You loved the serene vibes you got every time you stargazed. No matter how stressful your day was, the night sky would always calm you. You had taken a house in the outer perimeters of the city even if it meant that you had to travel 2 hours to get to your workplace. The city had too much light pollution. It obstructed the beauty of the universe.

The package containing your telescope had arrived a few moments earlier. You excitedly unpacked it. You didn't even bother to read the instruction manual. You wanted to use it right away. It was afternoon, so you couldn't see the stars, but you could probably search for the moon with your new telescope. The full moon wasn't here yet, so you could find the daytime moon if you tried.

You set your telescope up on your rooftop balcony to search for the moon. You placed your face near the telescope to see. After about 5 minutes of searching, something colourful flew past your telescope's field of view really fast. You didn't have time to observe what it was. "An alien!" You exclaimed. 'Stargazing wasn't the only reason why I had preferred a house outside the city,' You thought to yourself maniacally. You finally had a chance to witness an alien crashing in your backyard. You were very excited. Your dream was finally coming true.

You rushed downstairs to see that a parachute was stuck in your tree. You sighed.
Living a little away from the city had its own advantages and disadvantages. When you were renting your house, the owner had warned you that there was a skydiving spot a little away from the house. The people who skydived landed at a place that was very near to the house. Usually, it wasn't a problem, but this person got the shorter end of the stick. He landed in your backyard, a little farther than the actual landing spot. The wind was blowing heavily, so the air currents could be blamed for his mishap.

You brought out a ladder from your garage and placed it at the bottom of the tree.

"Hey! Can you hear me? Can you get down this ladder?" You yelled at the person.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't shout at me, woman," He grunted and tried to get down the ladder, but halfway down the ladder, he fell to the ground with a thud. 'The equipment must've been heavy,' You thought to yourself. "What are you staring at? Help me!" He yelled at you.

"Don't yell at me, you jerk! I'm trying!" You yell back at him and hold your hand out for him to get up. When he's on his feet, you can see his face and recognize him immediately. You laugh in his face. "Did Hoseok take you sky diving along with him?" You continued to laugh while holding your stomach.

"How do you kno-" He stops talking when he looks at your face. "You're Y/N! I totally forgot that you lived here," He said, taking a look around your house. Hoseok was your brother. He loves going on adventures, but he needs company, so he drags Yoongi along with him. You look in the distance to see your brother running towards you both while laughing his ass off.

"Y/N!! I'm so glad we chose to go skydiving here. I got to see you again after such a long time!" He exclaimed and gave you a bear hug, completely disregarding the fact that his best friend had a crash landing.

"C-Can't breath-" You choked.

"Aww, let me hug you properly!" Hoseok exclaimed. You both had a small talk for a while about your family. Hoseok lived nearer to your parents compared to you. He could visit them more frequently.

Realizing that you had forgotten about Yoongi, you turned towards him to see him struggling to get the parachute off.

"That is one way to make an entrance. Maybe you could try using the front door next time," You chuckled. Yoongi looked away, frustrated at you both, "But seriously, you could've just told me before that you were nearby, even I would've accompanied you," You pouted.