●•.sacrifice one for six.•●

Everyone runs to to car we were in earlier to grab a flashlight, but there were only five, leaving ben and y/n with nothing to do to help.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"Just keep out of the way!" Brooklynn said, smashing one of the lights.

A pteranodon flies to the side of the monorail and hits the glass, cracking it, it keeps hitting it until it gets hit by a tree.

Ben cowers into the corner and clings to my leg, bumpy and tiny come over aswell.

Once all the lights are out in the back car the pteras start going for the next one.

Darius forces the door open and gives orders to everyone.

"Brooklynn, your with yaz..y/n help ben and bumpy over!" He said before everyone runs into the next car and start to smash the lights again.

I toss ben through the door and gently push bumpy through, tiny following after me.

They open the next door and continue to smash the lights as i get ben and bumpy to go to the next car with them.

Another explosion goes off and sammy points outside.

Theres another monorail on the tracks ahead but its exploded.

"Atleast now we know what that boom was earlier.." sammy says.

"I told you-" kenji started but was cut off.

"Dont.." brooklynn says.

"If we dont switch tracks or stop this car right now, we're gonna hit that thing, full speed!" I said.

"The front car! Theres control panels there!..VIP tour, i was eight, they let me drive.." kenji said, pointing to the next car ahead.

Darius tried to pry the door open but it wouldnt budge, everyone went to help him except for ben.

He tried to break the window the door had before he spotted a hatch on the ceiling of the control car.

He looked behind him and saw another one in the car we were in.

"Im gonna get to the control car through there!" He said, climbing onto a seat to reach it.

"Your gonna what?" Sammy asked.

"You cant go out there! Its not safe!" I said.

"Thats where the flying-whatevers are!" Kenji said.

"We dont have a choice! Me and-...im the only one who can fit!" Darius says, pausing to look at ben.

A pteranadon hits the monorail causing it to shake and make us fall, including darius.

"Distract the murder while i crawl over the top to the control car! Use the flashlights, keep them away from- " darius says, getting cut off by the sound of the hatch door opening.

We see ben's feet dangling from the hatch until they disappear from sight above.

"Ben!" Me and darius yell.