Chapter 1

Chapter 1

17 years later...

"Blake!"

"What?!"

"I'm going to my friend's house. Tell mom for me!" I said as I walked towards the front door

"Who?" my brother Blake asked

"Lilie"

"Who?!" he screamed from the living room

"Lilie! Freaking!!Greyback!!" I screamed as I ran out the front door, carrying my swimming bag. I got in Lily's red Camaro and let me tell you, it is a nice ass car.

"You ready to party!" Lily screamed as she drove off my drive way. I latched on to the door for dear life. She was an insane but safe driver. The drive from my house to hers is about a 15 minute drive but with her driving it is about a 5 minute drive.

"Lilie could you slow down please?" I said as I clung to the seat for dear life

"Now why would I do that." she said speeding up more.

"You can kill someone by accident"

"Relax baby girl nothing is going to happen." she said looking at me. Error numbers 1 always look at the road. Just as she looked at me something hit the front of the car. Then she ran over it. My scream filled the car.

"Guess I spoke to spoon"

"OMG you killed someone!!" I screamed.

"No I didn't, here let me check." She said while backing up the car running the poor victim over again.

"Lil!! You just now officially killed them"

"No I didn't it was just the double tap making sure they were alive"

"Wth?! We have to call the police!" I said looking for my cell phone only to be confiscated by Lily.

"They'll be fine I promise no need to call the police is just a wolf"

"LILIE!! You know I love wolves!! Turn back"

"Abbey relax its alive it just went into the forest" with that she speeded down the street. As we arrive at her house she hit the brake so hard that I believe my brain landed on her drive way.

"Lilie look over there" I said as I pointed at a spot in the middle of her drive way.

"What am I looking at?" she asked.

"You're looking at my brain that needs to be picked up" I said sarcastically.

"Stop being melodramatic Nike" with that she headed inside the house.

"Are you insane?! You know what, don't answer that"; I said as I got off the car. I am still wondering how she hasn't gotten a ticket or crashed at least or even gone to jail especially after she ran that poor creature in the middle of the street. I followed her quietly into her house as we headed toward her room. She went to her closet and got her bathing suit on and came out to get her shirt. That's when I noticed this unique design on her ankle.

"Hey cool tattoo" I said while pointing at it

"Oh that isn't a tattoo it is a birthmark" she said while putting her shirt on

"Wow that's pretty cool, I have one on my wrist but instead of being a moon is the sun"

"Dude that's awesome, we are so weird but awesome." She said while pulling me towards the pool. We jumped in and we swam for couples of minutes.

Later on we sat on the patio chairs and decided to get a tan or well at least I tried to. I seemed to have the tendency of not getting tan, which really sucks especially because of my pale complexion. Hours later a man appeared in the porch looking down at us.

"Lilie! I'm home!" the man said

"Daddy" Lilie said as she ran to hug her father. Well that is the first time I ever seen her dad and I'm impressed he looks really young to be a dad no offense to him. I looked at his face and I started to get this weird bad vibe out of him. I was taken out of my thoughts as Lily screamed my name.

"Nike!!"

"Huh? What?" I looked at her

"I would like you to meet my father" she said while dragging her dad forward. I stood up and extended my hand.

"Nice to meet you sir I'm Nike" as I shook his hand, I noticed he wasn't paying attention to me but at my birthmark. I pulled my hand quickly and held it against my body.

"Nice to meet you too"

"Lilie, we need to have a family meeting now" he said while scrutinizing me

"Okay daddy let me escort Nike out"

And that is how my adventure begins

Thank you for reading. My chapter two accidently got deleted and I improvised a little bit. I hope you guys like it and can't wait to read what you guys think of it. Also thanks to lilyeffect she has help me a lot :D

 Hope you guys like it

 Love musicalgirl