Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Blake looked at me deliberating on what to do next, then at Rey.

"I'll meet you downstairs" he told Rey. With that Rey left the room closing the door quietly. Blake stared at my face for a couple of minutes. It seemed like a battle was going on inside him.

"If I ask you to stay put, will you?" Blake asked me.

"No and don't even think of locking me up you know I'll find a way out" I said putting a determined look. Blake thought about what I said for a minute.

"Fine, but we will do this my way and my way only" I opened my mouth to argue only to be stopped as he placed a finger against my lip.

"No, we are doing this my way just so you can see that your so called "best friend" has been lying" Blake said taking his finger off. He waited while I process his proposition.

"Fine we'll do it your way and if she is not lying you'll let her go, okay?"

"Okay" Blake said. He stood up and started walking to through the door. Glancing back over his shoulder he looked at Will.

"You know the plan right?"

"Yeah bro" Will responded. Grabbing my arm softly he pulled me along with him. We stopped by the entrance of the hallway where we were close enough to hear and see what they were doing.

"No matter what happens you need to stay quiet please" Will said while stoking my face. I nodded against his hand feeling calm as he held me.

"Why are you in property she-wolf?" Blake asked.

"Because I came to rescue Abby, she is my best friend" Lily hissed.

"Is that so? What is the real reason why you want Abby?"

"There is no reason! I just want to take her back home!"

"I don't believe you she-wolf" Blake hissed at her. Crouching down in front of her Blake grabbed her face.

"Does she know your little secret?" Blake asked.

"No, she doesn't know I'm a werewolf" Lily said while looking everywhere but at Blake's face.

"Well she knows now and guess what? She wants nothing to do with you" As he said that her eyes stared at him.

"I don't believe you Abby wouldn't say that to me" Lily said. You could see the pain in her eyes.

"She did, especially after finding out that you were just faking being her friend and at the end you were going to kill her for revenge" Blake hissed shoving her back.

"No..I.." Lily shuttered.

"Don't even try to lie to me traitor" you could see the fury in Blake's eyes.

"So what?! I lied to her! I had to! My father commanded me to kill her! It was the right thing to do after her parents killed those who I loved dearly! I have every right to take my revenge on her!" Lily screamed with tears rolling down her eyes. You could see something snapped inside Blake as he started approaching her with all intend to hurt her, I ran and stood in front of her as tears welled in my eyes.

"So is true? You were faking all this time? Everything we did was a lie?" I asked quietly. Shock appeared in Lily's face. She sat there speechless.

"Was it?" I asked more loudly.

"I'm so sorry Abby" Lily said while looking down.

"How could you?!"

"Abs I.."

"Don't call me that" I hissed at her. The betrayal and pain was overwhelming me. Arms encircled my waist, instantly I knew it was Will. Turning in his arms I cried on his chest.

"Rey check on the restraints. We'll be back" I heard Blake command.

"Abby?" Blake said. Turning my head on Will's chest I looked at Blake.

"Come here" Blake said softly. Letting go of Will I ran into his arms hugging him tight. Picking me up we went to the kitchen. Setting me on the counter he whipped my tears.

"Hey no more tears it will ruin your pretty face" Blake said jokingly. A small smile broke on my face.

"How about if I make my famous milkshake for you, will you smile?" Will asked. I nodded eagerly. Kissing my forehead he searched the fridge for the ingredients. I laid my head on Blake's shoulder as I watched Will prepare the milkshake.

"Blake I have a question" I said quietly.

"Yes sis?" Blake looked down at me.

"What does mate mean?" I asked. I saw Will's head snap back looking scared.

"What?!" Blake angry voice filled the house.

Finally!!! I have updated =D Hope you guys like it

Cant wait to read your comments!!

Fang Musicalgirl