Ch.4- Meeting Fezco

Here's the outfit she put on after on after her shower and don't worry Juli covered her hickeys with makeup even tho they mostly faded over time

We get to my car and he gives me a quick kiss " be safe with Rue you know how she is" he says " I'll be fine" I reassure him. I go get in my car and drive to Jules house. Once I get there I knock on the door and they let me in. "Finally you're here" Rue says "hey girls" I say. "Heyyy" Jules says. "We're gonna run to the gas station to get some snacks you coming?" " Yeah sure".

   We get in my car and I drive to the gas station, we walk in and I see this fine ass redhead who looks so high. I grab a bag of Hot Cheetos a sprite and snickers. While walking around I notice the ginger staring at me. I went to pay for the stuff and say hey. "Sup ma that'll be $5.89" I hand him a 20 and tell him to keep the change. (Since my parents were rich stuff like this really didn't effect me) Rue comes up to pay for her stuff and asks if we can just chill here and he says yea.

   So we were just chillin in the back now eating our snacks and the ginger comes and sits by me. "I don't think we've met, I'm Fezco but please call me Fez" "Oh ok hey Fez I'm Julieta but please call me Juli" we smile. Then Jules and Rue leave to "use the bathroom" and me and Fez start to just talk and get to know each other then we start to smoke and I've never did anything like this before but it felt pretty good actually.

   After us just smoking for a bit we start to become extremely high even though he clearly was already. We even start to flirt like a lot and before I knew it he starts to make out with me and it wasn't like Nate's kisses Fez's was more soft and passionate. Then he starts to get rougher and rougher and I straddle his lap as he kisses down my body until.... Ashtray walks in I get off of Fez's lap so fast and looked away.

   "Damn get a room" he's says "we're in one dumbass" fez says. "Uh I gotta go" I say trying to leave "wait can I get your number?" he's asks and I say yes and give it to him. Then I go to find Rue and Jules to see them making out in the bathroom I quickly shut my eyes and they turn their heads to me I apologize and tell him I'm about to head out. They quickly get up and say ok and walk to the car with me. I don't wanna tell them what happened because I don't want to make things awkward.

    We get to Jules house and hang out for a while then I go back home and I get two texts.

Fez to Juli💗
Hey sorry about my brother but do you maybe wanna hang out tomorrow?

Juli💗 to Fez
Yeah I would love that😄

Nate🤢 to Juli<3
Did you have fun with Rue?

Juli<3 to Nate🤢
Yeah it was good to spend time with Rue again

Nate🤢 to Juli<3
I bet I would have been a whole bunch more fun😏

Juli<3 to Nate🤢
🙄