Ch.1- The party

It was Sunday night and me and the girls were getting ready for Mckays party at my house it was all anyone was talking about.

  "Do I look bad in this"? I ask(the dress in the picture) "girl no you look hot as fuck" Maddy says. I didn't agree whatsoever but whatever. "I don't know I feel ugly" "Juli shut the hell up literally anyone would kill to look like you" Kat says "thanks I guess" I mumble. I honestly hated the way I looked sometimes but I used to be way worse until I met Maddy, she gave me hella confidence.

"Ok how do I look?" Maddy says "like a whore" I compliment her. "Why thank you lover" Maddy jokingly flirts with me. I just wink. "Ok you girls ready" I ask. They all say yes. "Ok let's bitches" Maddy says.

   Everyone gets in my Mercedes Benz I got for my birthday since my parents are like super rich and I start driving. While driving Maddy spots Rue "Oh my fucking god is that Rue" "no way didn't she like die or something" I say. Cassie tells me to ask her if she wants a ride so I pull over to her and role me window down. " hey mamacita  you need a ride" I ask "why thank you my dear" Rue says as she gets in the backseat with Kat and Cassie. If you haven't noticed already I have a super flirty personality I got it from Maddy I'm pretty sure.

   We finally get to the party and I swear everyone was staring at me god I hate being insecure it ruins everything. "I'm gonna go hookup with a boy to piss Nate off" Maddy tells me "ok but don't do anything you'll regret in the morning Mads" "ok will do". Then she runs off. Cassie runs off to Mkcay, Rue disappeared, and Kat went off with these dudes so I was all alone.

      Time went by and I was just dancing and drinking in the kitchen until I heard Nate come in screaming telling everyone to get out, and everyone did expect for me and this blond girl. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT" he yells to the girl. "Damn Jacobs who pissed in your drink" I say. "Stay out of this Juli" he says a lot more calm." WHO THE HELL EVEN ARE YOU" he yells to the girl. "M-my name is Jules I'm a friend of-".
"You're a fr-friend of who? CAUSE YOURE NOT MY FUCKING FRIEND" he interrupts her.

"Chill the fuck out ass goblin she didn't even do anything" he ignores me and says "DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO FUCKING JULES IS". "i'm just standing here minding my own business. i'm not trying to start anything" the poor girl says "no one that looks like you is minding their own fucking business".

   Just then Jules reaches forward and swings the knife. "put the fucking knife down, it was a joke!" he says. "what the fuck is your problem? you want to fucking
hurt me, huh? you have no idea, I'm fucking
invincible!" she says as she cuts her arm.

   Badass.

   "I'm Jules by the way" she announces "well Jules that was pretty badass and extremely hot I'm Julieta" I compliment her and introduce myself. Just then Nate drags me upstairs. Once we get there I say "what the hell do you want shitface" "why the fuck were you on that sluts side" "um I don't know maybe because you were screaming at her for no reason?" I say sarcastically. "what happened anyway" I asked.

   "Your annoying ass best friend was fucking some dude in the pool" he says. I burst out laughing " what the fuck is so funny" "that's seriously why your so mad bro grow up you guys broke up a long time ago" I say while still laughing. He just states at me "what" I say. "Nothing it's just i never understood how you're so close to Maddy and extremely hot but you've never even had a boyfriend".

    "Have you ever thought that maybe I just don't want one and you totally just changed the topic there". Just then he cuts me off and...