Ch.2- First Day of School

(I'm gonna post all her outfits on the top)!! Btw she mainly wears pastel light colors like pink and yellow cause that's just her aesthetic.

   He cut me out and pushed me into the wall kissing me. At first I don't kiss back until I just give in. Then he starts to suck on my neck and I softly moan but then I realize what I'm doing and push him off.

"Oh my god I'm sorry but we can't do this Maddy would fucking kill me" I say. "Maddy and I are over" he says "It doesn't matter you guys are obviously still in love but are just to stubborn to admit it" I say getting annoyed. "And I don't even see you in that way" I lie. "Oh" is all he could say and I could see the sadness in his eyes. "Anyways I have to go find Cassie bye" I say rushing out.

I couldn't find Cassie or anyone else anywhere so I just go to my car and leave . I get home thinking about what happened. I never really saw Nate in that way because of Maddy but that kiss just felt...idk I have to go to sleep for school anyways.

I wake up and get ready and put a outfit on. (the outfit above) Once I'm done getting ready I leave to pick up Rue, after the party we texted for a little bit and we sorta got back on really good terms. So now I'm on my way to pick up Jules and Rue.

"Hey girlies" I say as they get in the car. "Hey Julieta" Jules says. "What's up sunshine" Rue says (people always called me either this or bubbles because of my positive and bubbly personality).

We get to school and I go find Maddy. While looking for her I spot Nate so I start to speed walk in the opposite direction. "Yo bubbles wait up" Nate yells jogging up to me. "Don't call me that" I say annoyed still trying to walk away. " what's your problem?" "Nate you know we can't do this" I say. " do what? so we can't even talk anymore" " yes exactly" I say while "still trying to walk off. Nate rolls his eyes and says "look I know I shouldn't have kissed you but I'm sorry can you at least talk to me" "fine. It's ok just leave me alone now before we are both late".

   I'm not gonna lie he is really cute but I could just never do that to Maddy. I go to the restroom and rush off to class since the bell is about to ring. I walk in biology and see Kat I would have sat with her but she was to busy talking to this small guy and just to my luck the only seat left was next to Nate. Kill me now.

   "Hey kitty" I greet Kat as I walk by "hi Lieta" she says while I walk to the back to sit next to Nate. Ignore him and just sit after a while he finally speaks up "hello Julieta nice to see you to" he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and say a quick hello. The teacher finally starts the class and Nate keeps staring at me it's so annoying so I decide to text him.

Juli<3 to Nate🤢
You know you don't have to stare at me the whole class right?

Nate to Juli<3
It's kinda hard not to stare when you look like that😉

   I look at him in class and roll my eyes then he just winks. Then the teacher tell us we have a project to do and we have to work with the person we sit next to.
Oh my god I hate this.