Dolohov Manor

So I apologise now for not updating and for not checking the grammar in this chapter at all. However it's 2 am and I've just finished it and thought I would post it so here is the 21st (?) chapter of Secret Malfoy. Enjoy and I hope to update really soon. I promise this time.

Also, I'd like to thank you all for all the support and lovely comments you have given this story. Nearly 125K reads?!? That is insane, I remember when I used to get excited because the first chapter had ten reads. Now the first chapter has over 21K reads!! I also just spent the entire day reading all your lovely comments and it made me realise how much I have missed writing for people and making people happy with my writing. This is a big thank you to everyone who has commented, voted and just read this story. I love you guys x

DOLOHOV MANOR

2nd MAY 2018

Harry twiddled his thumbs as he stared at Kingsley, whose perfectly prepared speech was flowing gracefully from his lips. It was the 20th anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts and a special ceremony was being held at the school for the fallen and the demise of Voldemort.

Despite wanting to support the cause and mourn his old friends, Harry couldn't help but want the speech to finish. He and the others only had one more house they needed to investigate and they were certain that it belonged to Dolohov. Ginny was sat next to him, her foot tapping impatiently. Kingsley had agreed that after the speech; Harry, Ron, Draco and a group of Aurors could go and inspect the house and Harry couldn't wait to find his best friend.

Every day that Kingsley insisted they wait a week or so to gain more intelligence; Harry grew more and more worried about his missing friend and her saddened family. Ginny and Pansy had managed to get Draco to start eating again and he was beginning to put on a bit of the weight he had lost when Hermione had first disappeared.

He looked over at his blonde friend. He was chewing on his lip nervously, his foot also tapping against his chair. He had been without his wife for nearly four months and Merlin knows what conditions Hermione had been kept in at the Manor.

Hyperion and Eva still hadn't returned to school, McGonagall was sending work home that Ginny and Pansy could teach them. Hyperion had wanted to go back, just to have something to take his mind of Hermione, but Eva had abolished the idea, stating that Draco needed them more than they needed him at the minute so they should stay. She also looked after Quinn and Astrum whilst the adults were busy with the rescue mission.

When Kingsley was finished he stepped down from the podium to rapturous applause. The Minister then sent Harry a quick smile and nod of the head, administrating that he and the others could leave to find Hermione.

Pansy, Ginny and Blaise were heading home to make sure the Manor was secure and the children were safe. After the incident a month ago there had been no more raids from ex-death eaters. However, that didn't mean there weren't any more to come. The escaped convicts were now safely inside Azkaban once again, with double the security, but there were still some criminals on the loose and it was unknown whether they would strike or not.

"So are we heading off then?" Ron asked from beside him, standing up and looking around for him fellow Aurors who would be joining them. Zacharias Smith and Dean Thomas were among the few and, being students at Hogwarts during the battle, were already here with their families.

"We bloody well better be," Draco commented from his seat "I've had to sit through this crap knowing that Hermione could be somewhere being tortured by Dolohov right now,"

Ron was about to make some snide remark about how that's probably been happening to Hermione for months but thought better of it, he knew he was only feeling defensive because he knew people who had died in the war and Draco had just criticized the ceremony.