New Beginning

Hey hey hey, so this story is one I wrote for HarryPotterFanFiction but Hey ho... never mind!! I got a lot of review's for that so I thought I would share the story with all my fans here!!! 

So in this story Ron cheats on Hermione and then Hermione goes missing but then she comes back again but not as Hermione Granger... I know right... confusing!!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and remember to read, comment and vote!! :)

Emma Watson as Hermione Granger (Age 20) >>>

NEW BEGINNING

5th JULY 1999

"I'm home Ron" Hermione's voice echoed around the house as she walked through the front door and into the entrance hall. She shivered at the temperature in the house and walked into the Living Room. 

"Ron, why haven't you got..." but Ron wasn't in there and the fire wasn't on. She scowled before sitting down on the sofa to wait for his return. Then she heard creaking upstairs.

"Ron" she shouted and the creaking got louder, what was he doing upstairs in their bedroom, was he ill. He hadn't been sick this morning, Hermione was suddenly very worried and got up before running up the stairs. "Ron, are you..." she burst into their room to see Ron frozen to the spot, his shirt unbuttoned and his trousers around his ankles. Beside him stood a tall, skinny girl; with big brown eyes and fake blonde hair, she was wearing her bra and knickers, standing with her arms around his neck. Hermione's face paled as she stormed out of the room.

"Hermione" Ron's voice cracked as she sped down the stairs and into the kitchen "Hermione" he cried again and ran into the room, trousers and shirt now done up. Hermione spun around so fast that her hair smacked him right in his face.

"What Ronald?" she spat

"Hermione, I'm sorry"

She scoffed "What? Sorry that you had sex with another girl in our room, in our house, in our bed, whilst you were engaged to me!"

"Yes" he mumbled and she smirked rudely before pushing him aside and holding out her wand.

"Accio clothing and special things" she said and flicked her wand upwards

"Hermione" Ron begged as her fully loaded trunk trudged down the staircase. The blonde girl, now fully dressed, walking behind it with a small smile on her face.

"Goodbye Ronald" Hermione bellowed before closing the door behind her, but not before she had cast a spell to turn both his and the mysterious girl's skin blue for a month.

***

1st DECEMEBER 2017

"Astrum put your coat on, we need to go now or I'm going to be late for work"

"But you and daddy run the company" she complained as she walked down the grand staircase, careful to go as slowly as possible. Hermione sighed at her daughter as she trudged down the stairs.

"Astrum, please hurry up" she said sharply and her daughter glared at her before picking up her Burberry trench coat and pulling her arms through it. Then she let her mother buckle her Mary Jane's for her before holding her hand and following her out of the door. Hermione locked up the giant mansion that she and her family lived in, before walking down the driveway to her Audi tt and getting into the driver's seat, Astrum got in the back and fastened her seatbelt before the pair was off.

"Be a good girl Astrum, don't cause too much trouble" Hermione said to her daughter before kissing her sweetly on the cheek, careful not to smudge her cherry lipstick onto her daughter's pale skin.