𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 4 • 𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀

2nd Person Point of View

"What a great way to start my day" You lazily said ad you groan in pain.

You just woke up and you already feel the pain of your head, as if something heavy is on the top of your head.

"Yeah, i need to move on" you blurt out as you remember your dead girlfriend.

"But how?" You asked yourself.

"Ohh, i was just about to woke you up" Mirabel said as she get inside your room.

"Breakfast is ready Penelope" Mirabel inform you before she run away excitedly.

You lazily get up ang tidied yourself before you go outside.

As you walk closer to the table you can't help but hear their thoughts causing your head to hurt even more as if it's going to explode.

"Pe-"

"Stay away from me, can't you see I'm suffering from this headache" You coldly said before Isabela can even speak.

"What the hell" You heard Isabela's thought.

"how do i even control this power of mine" you whispered to yourself, you grab a plates and began to fill it up with foods.

You sit yourself down beside your Papa.

He worriedly looks at you when he sees you massaging your forehead.

"Are you okay Querida?"

"I'm fine Papa" you said and smile at him a bit.

"how about your powers?"

"It's hard to control but don't worry Papa, i'll try my best to learn how to control it. I just need some time" You answered as you began to eat your food.

"What's this?" You asked when Isabela suddenly dropped food on your plate before she sat down in her chair next to her sister Luisa.

"Empanada with some healing magic" She coldly said and also began to eat her food.

"I know it's Empanada, what i mean is for what?"

"I don't know maybe because i have some headache so you'll eat that so my headache will gone" She sarcastically said.

"I really hate this girl" you whispered to yourself causing Bruno giggled.

X

"Tia Julieta, let me help you carry that" You said and immediately took the heavy box that your Aunt was carrying.

"sometimes i always said to myself that I'm really lucky to have a niece like you, Penelope. You're a hardworking, you love us all, you're willing to help even if you're already tired. My brother really knows who he will adopt" Your aunt's praise you causes you to blush in embarrassment.

"Thanks Tia Julieta" That's the only word that left through your mouth making Julieta laughs at you.

Penelope POV

Okay, now that I'm here, i regret that I didn't eat the Empanada that Isabela gives me.

Why? Because my head aches even more.

I can hear all of their thoughts and it's kinda frustrating.

"You can put it down here Querida" Tia Julieta said so i put down the box where she pointed to.

"You can have some free time now Penelope" She said and cupped my cheeks.

"Don't forget to eat this. Your headache will gone so better eat those okay" She said and i just nodded in response.