Prologue

Phases deals with mature topics, including but not limited to...

-alcohol/substance abuse

-alcoholism

-childhood trauma

-PTSD

-panic attacks

-implied self-harm (in different degrees)

-implied/reference to homophobia (internal and external)

-graphic depictions of violence/torture

-verbal/physical abuse

-toxic relationship(s)

-character deaths (both major and minor)

-bestie theo nott going through it (i'm sorry)

if any of the topics listed above are triggering to you, please read at your own discretion. These will be prevalent themes within the characters in the story. I also would like to take the time to warn this story will take an abrupt dark turn that will affect the remainder of the story. This will by no means be fluffy, and will be full of angst and prevalent issues for teens. I will try my best to go about each topic as accurately and appropriate as I can, and I by no means wish that any of these topics be romanticized within the story. 

On the surface, this story will be seemingly light and innocent, which will not be the case if you know me as a writer. If you are looking for a light-hearted fluffy fanfic, this may not be the story for you.

I have been itching to release these chapters for quite some time now, but wanted to plan accordingly. I am a perfectionist, so I didn't want to start posting and then want to go back and rewrite the whole story; which I've done. 

Many times. 

That's why no one will see the first manuscript because it is nothing compared to this version.

I hope you guys fall in love with Draco and Aspen's story the way I have had the pleasure to.

There are playlists with all the songs in the chapter notes on my Spotify and Apple Music. Links below. (also my link tree with the direct links to my apple music and spotify are in my bio)

https://tinyurl.com/phasesspotify

https://tinyurl.com/phasesapplemusic

There are also phases edits on my tiktok and frequent phases related updates on my Instagram (both @gabilisk).

Phases will be my only Draco x OC fanfic.

P.S

Sorry in advance... some of you may hate me if you end up heart broken.

☽ ⋆ ☾