Chapter 9. Damn proud. (SMUT!!)

~SMUT time~
(Y/N POV)

I Suddenly felt his lips crash into mine. I didn't resist at all. I kissed back. Within a few moments I felt him grip my waist. As our kiss quickly got more passionate, so did our body movements. He was quickly getting handsy with me, and I wasn't complaining. He broke the kiss only for a second to push my back onto the bed and get on top of me, then immediately kissed me once more. He took off his hoodie and shirt to reveal his abs. I mean I knew the guy was strong, but wow. He lifted me up against the back of the bed and started leavening hickeys on my neck while taking off my shirt. Things were moving pretty fast, but I was ok with that. For a moment he paused, and whispered something in my ear. "Do I have consent..?" He said gently. I nodded and blushed, if i could blush anymore then i already was at that point.

He started leaving bite marks on my neck. He moved his knee in between my legs and started teasing my 'region'. I let out a small moan. He let go from my neck and took off my pants. He started kissing my inner thigh and slowly slid my underwear off. Once I was completely naked and started kissing up and down my body, leaving hickeys scattered all over my body, while teasing me with his fingers the whole time. I was squirming and quietly moaning, which just made him more horny. Once he was done covering me in hickeys, he started to take off his pants.

I watched carefully as his pants, then boxers came off. His dick was hard, and already leaking pre-cum. It looked around 9 inches. Fuck, i wanted it in me. I slightly moved my hips. I wanted it so fucking bad, he was tortureing me by making me wait. With one quick movement he thrusted it deep inside me, I let out a loud moan. He started off at a not-too-slow, not-too-fast pace. A pace that didn't last long. I was moaning and grabbing the bed sheets and he kept thrusting. "Your so..fucking ..tight.." He groaned while mumbling lewd things, just loud enough for me to hear. As he kept going faster and faster I moaned louder and louder. I loved the way he felt inside me. I couldn't get enough of him. I love how aggressively he fucked me. He grabbed both my wrists in one hand and pinned them down to the bed. He fucked me harder until i could barley breathe, then..

We both came.. he waited for a moment, then pulled out. He watched his cum drip out of me. He plopped down on the bed next to me, we were both panting and I was exhausted. He wrapped his arms around me and held me to his chest. He kissed my forehead. "You did so good for me baby.." he said quietly. I responded by nuzzling into his chest. "I love you.." he said "i..love you to..so much.." I said while cuddling him. And after all of that, the truth is, I had just lost my virginity to a serial killer.
And I was damn proud.

((Ok i finally did a smut. Nobody better fuckin judge me or else. That's a threat babes. Ok gn ily <333)