Chapter 3. Deal.

The killer peared around the corner of the bathroom door. The look on his face was pure annoyance, something tells me this hasn't happened to him before. "J..Jeff?" I said nervously. By the slight panic in his eyes, I got it right. This made me smirk a little. "What's stopping me from killing you right here, right now." He said "Well for one, I have your knife. for two, my neighbor is a cop. If I scream, he's coming over with a gun. And for three, I have the police on speed dial." I said. Only one of those things were true, I had his knife.. the rest was me lying through my teeth. But it looked like he believed me. "Well if i let you live and walk away what stops you from calling the police." He said "well if i dont turn you in and let you walk away what stops you from coming back and killing me." I snapped back.

"..well it's obvious we need to come to some sort of middle ground." He said. I thought for a minute. "Do you have anywhere to stay? Any family, friends, pets?" I said "no..what are you getting at" i could tell i was loosening the killer's patience. I needed to close this deal, fast. "What if you stayed here and I took care of you, and in exchange, you don't kill me." I said. This was my only chance. I needed to survive. "..fine..for now. But you better keep your fuckin mouth shut." He said in a tone I can only describe as : 'asshole'. We kept eye contact for a moment. I noticed his blue eyes again, they were.. not what I should be thinking about, this is a life or death situation.

"Well then first we are dealing with that gash on your shoulder" i said "you mean the gash you-." "Be quiet. Just get in the bathroom." I said, interrupting him. "Dont fuckin boss me around!" He said annoyed. I had him in the bathroom within a few minutes. I gently took off his white, blood stained hoodie. It revealed a black t-shirt with a faded band symbol on it. "What in the acctual fuck. I can fix myself up. I'm not a child." He said "I don't want to do this any more than you do Jeffy-boy." I responded. "Then why the hell are you?" He said. I sighed. "Because I aimed to kill and If this doesn't stop bleeding fast you're gonna bleed out. And I don't want to have to deal with a dead body." I snapped back. He scoffed and looked at me like i just said somthing idiotic, but he let me help.

I then took off his t-shirt to reveal his shoulder wound. I was surprised at how built he actually was..his torso was covered in scars of stab wounds and bullet holes. Man, he looks like he's been to hell and back. But.. his body..was surprisingly nice... whatever. I felt heat on my face and could tell my face turned slightly pink, but he couldn't tell. I shook the weird thoughts out of my head and got a medkit from under my sink. "OW MOTHER FU-" he said as I cut him off "SSHH! It's like 2 A.M. you're gonna wake someone..."' I said as I continued to sanitize the wound, which was stinging him a lot. I then stitched up the wound.

(Jeff POV)

This is the weirdest day of my life, and that's saying a lot. All I wanted was a nice Halloween kill and now I have to deal with this loser ass kid. At least now I have a place to stay. But I honestly didn't know if it was worth it. Who does this kid think they are?! Treating me like some child.. this is so fucking stupid. Not to mention what slender would say if he found out. "There. Done." They said, "took you long enough. Now where am I sleeping?" I said. They paused for a moment. "You sure as hell are not sleeping in my aunt's room, so I guess we are sharing a bed. It's king sized, don't worry." There eyes narrowed "and dont get any funny fuckin ideas." They spat. "Don't even flatter yourself." I responded "where's my knife?" I said. "You'll get it back..eventually.." they said. I was too tired to even start. I threw back on my shirt and hoodie and layed on the floor, ignoring what they said about the bed. I felt them lay as far away from me as they could on the bed. We were both exhausted so we fell right to sleep.

I dreamt of fire and screaming..and the sound of skateboards.