Chapter 6. You love me.

(Y/N POV)

I opened my eyes, to see they were covered by something. I felt vibrating, as if I was in a car. How long has it been..how long have i slept. I felt a zip tie on my wrist, but my legs were free. It's not like Jeff to do such a lazy job on tying someone up. I wonder why he went so easy on me. I brought my wrists together and took off my blindfold. We were in an old, yet well kept, black Mercedes. I was in the back seat, Jeff was in the front driving. The clock said 11:35 P.M.. I snuggled into the backseat. It was cold and I was tired. I went back to sleep, not bothering to confront Jeff...yet.

An hour or two later I felt the car stop vibrating. I felt Jeff pick me up and carry me out of the car. I opened my eyes. He brought me into a wood cabin, somewhere in the woods. He placed me on a bed, while I faked sleep. I heard him walk away then close and lock the door to the room I was in. Once I was sure he left I got up. I was in a bedroom. The walls were wood, since I was in a cabin. The bed was soft and had
Fluffy pillows.

I was surprised to see how nice the place was

I was surprised to see how nice the place was. And i didnt even want to think about what Jeff had done to its owners. I looked around the room for a door, and saw none. I got up and noticed the tv and a remote. It didn't have cable, only a stack of DVDs. I saw a dresser, it was already full of clothes that I had wanted to own for a while, and some of my old ones. I noticed a box with 'Y/N' written on it. I opened it to see my favorite personal belongings, I searched for my laptop, phone or any of my tech, to no avail. Then I noticed an outline on the floor. It had a handle. I guess I am in an attic. Great...now way out but down. I knocked on the floor-door and hoped for an answer. I heard some metal clanking and then the door opened.

"It's like 3 A.M. go back to bed." Said the oddly relaxed low voice. He then climbed into the room and closed the door. "Where are we.." i said "your room" he replied. "You know what I meant, dip shit.." "We are somewhere safe." I could tell he wasn't going to crack, so I moved on. "What were those pictures?" I said. He sighed. "They were pictures of you." He said "have you been stalking me..." i said "...Yes." He said, hesitating. "Why...Just to kill me?" I said, in some fear. "Nono..no..I'm not going to kill you, I was never going to." He said "well then why did you try to? And why did you stalk me?" I snapped. He sighed again, slightly annoyed, but not at me. "I didn't try to kill you. I pretended to. What, you really thought a cat could take me down? And I stalked you because I took interest in you. Halloween was the perfect time to go for you. Because nobody would think twice about a group of teenagers and some guy in 'Halloween makeup' walking around at night." I paused taking in what he just said. "You really thought you were just a random kill..if you were you would have been dead by now." He spoke in a calm yet frightening tone.

"B-but...the deal.." i said "the deal was how i got close to you. It was supposed to last longer. I thought you wouldn't have to find out about the pictures." He said. With that a single tear went down the side of my face as I looked at him in horror. What the fuck. What is this. I am afraid? Angry? ..no...i just feel...lied to. I felt like an idiot. Like everything I had was too good to be true. How did I believe him so blindly? Why did I believe him so blindly? I looked down and broke into a sob.

(Jeff POV)

They started sobbing. Oh god. Fuck. I didn't mean to scare them like that. Damn it. I could say sorry? What would that do, even my voice is threatening. God damn it, how do I make them feel better? Without thinking I pulled them into a hug. They stopped crying and froze. Fuck, what did i just do. It was all I could think of at the moment.
I really don't want to scare them. I guess that's really all I can do. Scare and hurt people. Suddenly they hugged back. I started petting their hair and they huged tighter. Did I actually just successfully comfort someone? God..get yourself together Jeffrey, you're supposed to be a serial killer. "I get it now.." Y/N said suddenly.

"You love me.."