Details

(Three Months Later)

"Are you sure Naruto-kun" Sarutobi Hiruzen was looking and the paperwork Naruto finished today. The papers were for the change of his last name and his choice was, interesting, but fitting for his abilities.

"Yes Ji-san, I couldn't think of an actual name so I went with something like the People in Suna do." He was refering to the fact that most people in Suna, not part of a clan, used a Title Name that would be passed down. The Kazekages' youngest had taken on one as well, Sabaku no Gaara. (Gaara of the Desert)

"Well it is your choice... Saibansho no Naruto. Naruto of the Court. You always were a great judge of character, so you shall judge ans sentence you enemies as well. That is when you graduate." The old man stated, "You know, the other kids are going to be surprised, so will Iruka-san when he reads the student list in class. I went through a few lengths so you could see the look on his face." He said with a smile and a chuckle.

"Ha, this will be great! I just hope Shinos' bugs don't swarm me like Shibi-sans did in the Council Chambers! That was creepy!" Naruto said as they reached their target, the academy. Naruto, now the head of a new Clan, was given an area of land that had a house on it. It was his luck that the one the hokage decided to give to him was right next to the Eastern District of Training area 44, his very one stomping grounds. Apparently nobody wanted the house because of said District being right next door, boy was he lucky!

He also decided to change his look for the presence he wanted to give to people, while he loved Orange, he knew he had to be serious as a new clan head or face the consequences. He wore a mesh shirt under an open Long Black Overcoat with White trim and many internal pockets, the right sleeve was gone though, leaving his arm free, the left sleeve was wide brimmed, on the back was the symbol of the Leaf, but it had a Gavel and a Kunai crossing over it in an X. He wore Anbu issue pants of the Ninsoku (Carrier) variety, so it had a lot of pockets and areas to place scrolls and such. He had on a pair of black Tabi and pure White sandals. His hair was still that sun-kissed blond, but had a kind of bue tint to it. His face had a White patch on each side to cover his whiskers, when he used his ability they glowed blue for some reason, the patches cover them for stealth as well as making him look good. The most interesting thing he wore was the complete crystal band around the third finger, (Between his middle and pinkie finger) It had no metal at all, it was a lighter tint than an Aquamarine, both stone and color.

"Okay Naruto, good luck and have fun."

"Yeah, I know you'll be watching through that ball of yours'. Either me or the hotsprings." Naruto said with a smirk at the old man, who just looked away and chuckled.

Parting ways, Naruto was surprised at what he accomplished in three months time. When he was signed as a New Clan, he got a fund to help start it up and one jutsu of the Hokages' choice. However; the old man let Naruto choose a jutsu out of the Sacred Scroll! He decided that he would try the Kage Bunshin, he read on the scroll that it gave you the knowledge it got back to you. He remembered asking the old man why he didn't use them and the old replied that he did because he was an idiot, HA, he still laughs at that. 'Silly Old Man...'

Entering the Classroom, He noticed only a few kids were there. Walking up the rows he sits down and leans forward, "Hey Shino, don't worry about them. It's alright if they pick at my chakra."

The other boy stiffens, then relaxed and nodded his head. He had heard from his father that it would be harder to control them around Naruto for some reason that he would only find out today. 'At least he doesn't mind the Kikaichu, unlike a lot of other...'

After that Naruto leans back and concentrates on his Chakra and then creating a small Cube in his hand. He leans forward again and taps Shinos' shoulder. The boy turned slightly and stared at him. Naruto held out his hand as if to drop something, holding his own hand out Naruto dropped the Chakra Cube in it then leaned back again.