......

Hokage-sama, why did you gather the council at midnight. What was so important?" Koharu, his old Teammate asked, she was a little agitated. The other people in the room nodding their heads to this, some looked rather tired.

"Something important happened earlier today, I was just briefed on it less than an hour ago. This was too important to wait..." Everyone leaned in to listen to something this important... "It appears that a young student has unlocked a previously unheard of Kekkai Genkai that allows them to have complete control over something more than any mix of the Elements..."

"What is it Hokage-sama?" One of the Civilian Council members asked.

"This student unlocked the ability to change the mass of his Solid Chakra to any size he wants..."

Gasps were heard from all of the Ninja Council and some of the Civilian council as well.

"This means the Boy has the ability of Infinit Chakra and Control. Who, Who is this boy?" Hiashi Hyuga asked.

"I'm pretty sure most of the people on this council will not like the answer to that question." Sarutobi answered.

Himura, his other old teammeat spoke up, "Was it that boy Rock Lee? I heard he couldn't use chakra for some reason or another. This could explain why."

"No, the boy is a year younger." The old Kage stated.

"Could you please tell us, Hokage-Sama? I need to get back home, my wife and I were in the middle of something much less troublesome than this." Shikaku Nara asked, he had lipstick on the side of his face and neck. Strange considering he usually find his wife 'troublesome'.

"The boy was none other than Uzumaki Naruto, I also have a member of your own clan confirm his ability, Hiashi-san." Getting a nod from the Clan head. That was all he needed, he trusted the members of his clan for something like that. He also didn't really have a problem with the boy in question.

"Hokage-sama, how do we know that this doesn't have anything to do with the you-know-what?" Asked Koharu.

Sarutobi glared at her as he spoke, "I had that checked by a member of Hiashi-sans Main-Branch. It was His chakra and His chakra alone. That has nothing to do with this anyways."

"What would you have us do about this situation Hokage-sama." Shibi Aburame asked, his monotone voice reaching across the room.

"The same we would do for any other person unlocking a new bloodline. He will have to be Instated as a clan." Most of the council in the room agreed with this. It was law, even if they didn't like it.

"That means that He will need to give it a name and Instate himself with a new last name. Uzumaki being an Orphan name along with Roch, Higurashi, Chi, etc." Shibi stated while staring at the kage. Yes, that too was true, but it didn't have to happen until his clan was established, that being when Naruto finished the paperwork for it.

"Excuse me, Hokage-sama. Can you have the boy give us an example of his ability, I will reaffirm that it is true to the rest of the council that still do not quite believe." Hiashi said, glancing in the direction of the civilian council.

"Hmm, very well. I was going to have him do it anyway. Naruto, you can enter now." Sarutobi said, the looked to the door as two people walked in, Naruto and an Anbu.

"Okay Naruto, we need for you to increase the size of your Solid Chakra as Hiashi-san watches." With that Naruto sits down and Focuses on his chakra, going to his Shard was much easier than the first time, he now knew exactly where it was. Focusing on the shard he started to stream chakra into it.

Hiashi stared for a second then gasped as he watched the marble grow to the size of a Golf Ball. This took about ten minutes.

"Does that work for you Hiashi-san?" Naruto asked the White-eyed man.

"That... That was a very unique sight to see Naruto-san. Thank you." The man said with the amazement apparent in his voice.

"Hiashi-san how big was it? The average for a chunin is a grain of rice." The Head of Medical asked.

"...When he started it was the size of a marble, now it is the size of a golf ball..." The Clan head said with finality in his voice. Gasps were heard at this, this was massive, if you took the shards of everyone in the room it still would be the same size as this boys'.

"How About now Hiashi-san." The voice was heard in the silent room, everyone looked at the boy who spoke. "I'm tring to increase it again, only as fast as I can, kinda getting lost in the feeling. Um actually, I think I'm making it bigger than my Chakra Core..." This caused even more gasps. Hiashi activated his bloodline and shouted as he jumped up, "WHAT!" he just stared, jaw hanging, and he was shaking. This man that was so in control of himself and his emotions, he was so shocked that that he was shaking.

"H-Hiashi-san are you alright? What is it?" Choza Akamichi asked startled at what the man did.

"His chakra... his Chakra is solidifying outwards... it's all turning into Solid Chakra... All of it..." The Hyuga said as he started to sweat slightly. This was amazing and beautiful to his eyes...

"...Almost...Almost...Woh that was a funny feeling..." Naruto was talking to himself as he focused. "Done! All of the chakra in my Circulatory System in now Solid." He said with a grin. "Man... I feel great!"

"Kami-sama..." Hiashi was still staring at Naruto. "D-Deba-san could you do a quick scan of his living tissue and tell me what it tells you...?"

The Head of Medical look at Hiashi for a second, "Ok, do you mind Naruto-san?" the boy shook his head and did a scan technique and waited for the results... "What the Hell!" Now everyone turned to him. "His living Tissue isn't changing... At all! None of it is deteriorating in any way, in fact it's healing..." He looked around at the confused stares. "He's not Aging!" This caused everyone including the Hokage to gasp. Not just Infinite Energy, but Eternal Life?

"Uzumaki-Dono, (Literally meaning Mister or Mr.) what are you going to call this ability of yours? It does need a name." The Aburame clan Head said to the boy. Who put a finger to his chin, thinking.

"Just a second, I wanna check something..." He put his hand in front of him staring at the palm for about a minute, everyone heard the Anbu gasp, she was also staring at his a open hand. "I believe I will be calling this my Kesshou Chakara... no... Kurisutaru no Kesshou Chikara... The Judgment of the Crystal Force..." Showing what was in his hand, they gasped, it was a Gavel made of Solid Chakra.