deepest desire pt.2

disclaimer: out of popular demand, I'm adding the smut I originally wrote into the first part as it's own part :)

if this isn't your thing, or this makes you uncomfortable in virtually any way, please just skip this one!

The tension only grows and flourishes as Claire and I impatiently ride in the taxi, each minute that goes by feeling more like an hour as we inch our way back to the hotel. Claire shifting in her seat every now and then with her hand placed securely on my lower thigh, as we exchange glances here and there whenever the driver isn't paying attention

We don't care if the fans speculate us being together, but we still can't be as reckless as showing PDA in front of someone who could very well go straight to the tabloids. That's just not the way we want to announce our relationship to the public.

The ache between my legs only growing as we await

Two months away from the person you love, really does something to a person.

"Here we are!" The driver says finally stopping the vehicle in front of the considerably boujee hotel, and we quickly share our thanks, before Claire checks us in, quite obviously moving as fast as physically possible, making me smirk to myself lightly.

With no surprise at all, Claire practically slams us against the hotel room wall as soon as we've entered the privacy of our room.

Our own little secret oasis.

Her lips crashing onto mine with utmost passion as my back is pined against the wall, my legs draped securely around her hips, making my head spin with lust.

"I thought I was gonna explode" Claire pants between kisses, before moving to focus on my neck, "Fuck, me too" I pant out with a small giggle, before she moves down to leaving trails of kisses down my neck until she focuses directly on the spot she knows drives me up the wall and I instinctively let out a breathy moan I didn't even know I was holding back, my hands pulling her hair gently, Claire humming with pleasure.

"You drive me wild" Claire says with a slight rasp, her eyes meeting mine for a moment after focusing on leaving marks on my neck, complete passion and fire in her eyes, the sight making me somehow even wetter, the feeling between my legs becoming almost unbearably overwhelming.

Claire's hands snake their way under my flowy dress pulling the hem of it up, before slowly pulling it all the way off of me, with no hesitance from me, leaving me in just my lacy black bra, and matching thong, Claire letting out a soft moan against my lips at the sight.

There's nothing quite like the way Claire admires me so genuinely and it never fails to make my entire body light up.

Claire's hands fondling up and down my frame as we continue our heavy make out, only growing hungrier with increased passion, our tongues dancing perfectly against one another.

My heart practically beating out of my chest as she focuses in and unclasps my bra, letting it effortlessly fall behind us,

"Fucking beautiful" Claire admires breathily, making my cheeks light up just solely from the way she's looking at me.

I'm confused for a moment and let out a small whine when Claire completely stops her kisses, touch, everything  to carry us away

I've been so wrapped up in her, I completely forgot we were still standing up

Claire gently placing my back down onto the bed lining us up, before reconnecting our lips, untangling ourselves for a moment, as she quickly takes her place back on top, hungrily moving to focus on my boobs,