Strained smile

I was at the front gate of Ganghak High School,I was leaning on their entrance when I spotted the blonde hair Jared Sun, his face was puffed and there were lot of bandages on it, what the hell just happened.... I didn't give him any face injuries as long as I can remember, did someone know of his misdeeds, that he was beaten into a pulp. As he approached the front gate I took off my cap and waved to him.

He gasped as I approached him and asked 

"Remember me?" 

"Y..you.." he was nearly petrified 

"Yes, me " I said as I smiled and made him follow me to the alley just behind his school building.

"Wh..at do y..you w..w..ant?" he asked stuttering 

"Don't worry I won't beat you, I just need some answers regarding the White Mamba accident" I said as I pushed my glasses up.

Jared lips quivered, I don't remember him being like that, he was cocky and arrogant. 

I, then heard a voice.

"What do you want? Who are you?" the new voice asked me and I looked and saw two people standing on the entrance of the alley. Those two wore blazing red blazers and looked much like a mediocre thugs of high school, by the way are they Wolf Keum's lackeys?

"I just need some answers from Jared Sun" I said as turned my gaze sharply on them, I would like to avoid any confrontation because obviously I can't fight three hoodlums at the same time.

"Who are you bitch?" the second mediocre thug asked as he had his hands in his pocket and walked towards me.

"Me? I'm Selena Park, Ben Park's sister" I said, forgive me Ben, I had no other option.

The second mediocre who was walking towards me stopped at this tracks and other other looked terrified from behind

"What d..do y..you want to ask him?" the other red blazer asked

"How did the White Mamba and the others landed on the rooftop?" I asked and I gazed at Jared expecting an answer from him. Those three fell silent. Then the other mediocre thug stood in front of me. Tall....

He said breaking the silence 

"It was because that son of bitch Jared Sun stole Wolf's money. The thieves were ordered by the sob Jared itself who disguised themselves in Eunjang's uniform and he got help from that bitch named Julia Chae who exchanged it with the bag of red head and this asshole got the money of Wolf..this fucker screwed all of us.." 

Even though I somewhat got what he was trying to say but that name Julia Chae rang a bell in my mind....Julia Chae...Julia Chae, it feels like if I say that name again and again, someone familiar will pop in my mind but as I tried too hard my head suddenly gave a pinch of pain.

"Ouch.." I muttered under my breath.

I suddenly grabbed Jared Sun's collar and asked him

"Who's this Julia Chae?" 

He, even though shaking, fished out his phone from his pocket and showed me a picture of a girl with purple hair and purple large beautiful eyes and had a deadpanned expression.

My eyebrows furrowed as I felt a light pain at the back of head but it vanished as soon as it came.

"Apparently Wolf's on a hunt for her" the first red blazer said as he leaned on the entrance of the alley.

"Are you hunting her as well?" Jared Sun asked 

"Hmm, something like that" I said and I guess I need to get away from here ..I'm basically surrounded  by delinquents in this dim alley in which only sun was the source of light.