Visit

NEXT DAY

Eugene came to my class during break time when Teddy was taking a nap.

"Selena, will you come with us to hospital to meet Gray?" Eugene asked

"Sure, I'll drag Teddy with myself as well" I said as I was arranging my desk for the next class, I squashed the packet of snacks which filled my desk partner, Teddy's shelf.

An hour ago, Ben, Alex and Gerard asked me to come with them but I denied saying

"I'll come with Rowan and Eugene, because I have to drag Teddy with me"

I couldn't go empty handed should I take a basket of fruits with me...? Or a pack of chocolates, in my lost memories, and in present I really haven't visited people in hospital.

"Why was Eugene here?" Teddy asked as he yawned, he woke up from his nap, his bangs were slightly disheveled.

"Lets go and visit Gray in the hospital" I said 

"Wh.... how can I?" he said as he scratched his hair.

"Why not? You should visit your friend in the hospital, Gray will feel great as well" I said 

"Huh...y..ou th..ink?" he asked as his eyes seemed slightly widened by the words I just said\

"Of course" I said 

After school ended, we all met at the front gate and Eugene said

"Lets go" 

"Yes" I replied 

Teddy blushed a little....I really thought he'd deny....he really considers us his friends....thank god.

We stopped and I bought the fruit's basket, as instructed by Teddy that was the best one. Teddy also bought a lot of cans of cola....that's just too much cola....I chuckled. But its his way to show he cares, I really think its cute, I slightly smiled and he noticed.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked as we checked out of the store

"Nothing" I said 

This hospital.....I've been here before...even before Gerard brought me here when I collapsed...something is irking me  about this place...this feeling...have I visited this place in order to see someone....suddenly a gloomy feeling was spreading....

"Well, I've kicked Forrest Lee's ass before" Teddy said as he snapped me out of my thoughts  and that hunch vanished in a moment....what's wrong with me really?

"Heard bout' that mate" Rowan said 

What are they talking about..?

"Gray we're here" we four announced our presence in unison awaking the quiet hospital room which temporary belonged to Gray.

He was sitting on his hospital cot and surveying his notes, his face still had gauze on and he seemed quite happy....like different from when he came into our group.

He smiled as he saw us.

"How are you? This is for you." I said as I placed the basket on the table beside his  bed.

"Thank you, Selena" he said and smiled and I smiled in returned.

Teddy awkwardly handed him the bag full of cola cans.

"Thanks Teddy.." Gray said as he inspected the amount of cans.

Teddy coughed at an attempt to hide his time blush but I noticed.

We all chatted to our heart's content and Eugene secretly ordered pizza and we had our little pizza party.

"By the way Eugene, you mentioned something about Shuttle patch ranking...what's Gray's ranking?" I said as I munched my slice of pizza.