TATIANA

After binge watching reruns of Keeping up with the Kardashians for days now, I have finally come to the conclusion that I'm depressed. Either that or I'm going through a phase where I don't leave my room to go to the bathroom, to eat or to even shower.

Thanks to Mckayla and her dad I wasn't expelled but I was suspended for two weeks. And while I'm grateful to my friend for working her magic and getting me a lesser punishment, I'm starting to feel like this is the longest two weeks of my life and it's not going to come to an end anytime soon.

And speaking of Mckayla's dad, he's been offline recently and scarce on the discreet dating app. I pretty much haven't spoken to him since I kissed him but one has nothing to do with the other because he doesn't know I'm the young girl he's been basically having an online affair with.

I guess he's busy with work and other things, after all he is a married dad and he has an empire to run. Plus it's probably for the best that he's unavailable from time to time, the last thing I need is for either one of us to get too attached to the other, though I can't picture him getting too attached so I'm basically protecting myself here. This is just a game, a fun game that earns me a little cash, well a lot of cash, and nothing more. I can't lose sight of the bigger picture here.

I'm slumped on my bed, the lights in my room off and watching yet another season of my new favorite reality show when my cellphone chimes, alerting me that I have new notifications.

I groan as I grab my phone to see who's checking up on me. It's probably one of my friends, most likely Mckayla, she can't function when one of the pieces to her puzzle isn't around.

But as I log on to my messages I see that it's not Mckayla or any of my other friends checking up on me but rather it's the master himself, Mr Hamilton.

My irritation vanishes and is instantly replaced by excitement over the fact that the master is back online. I used to think Mckayla and Max exaggerated when they always talked about how scary and intimidating their father was, but now that I'm interacting with him I know first hand how domineering he can be, plus his online name is The Master.

My fingers are practically shaking as I open the message.

I want to see you.

He doesn't bother with pleasantries or even asking to see me, he just tells me what he wants and usually I wouldn't put up with this bullshit from any boy, but this is no boy, this is the master and my body just throbs in all the right places whenever he orders me around.

I read the message again and again, wondering how best to reply him. This is a new territory for me, I have never actually met any of the men I have 'dated' on this site in person. U flirt with them, send them a few pictures, make them feel good about themselves and take the money they generously give me for the pleasure of my company.

And now he wants to meet up with me and not only that, but I want to see him too. It's weird, I'm not even worried about the consequences or how he will react when he realizes that I am his little Lily Rose.

I'm actually anticipating his reaction. I shudder as I think about what he will do, a controlling man like him doesn't strike me as someone who appreciates surprises, especially this kind of surprise. He will lose his prescious self control, he will so angry with me that he might even punish me, oh I can't wait.

I'm about to reply to my master, when suddenly my door bursts open. I'm instantly startled and i immediately get off my bed, curious as to why someone would dare barge in my room.

And of course it's none other than Marshall, looking angrier than I have seen him in a while. "Where's my money?" He barks at me, his face enraged.