wrath

The council members started to pile in slowly into the meeting room one after another. Each member that enter instantly notice Tsunade Aura. She was was ready to kill someone. The Shinobi was wondering who anger her to this degree. While members of the civilian council were avoiding eye contact with the exception of Danzo who just discovered the news about Sasuke a few hours ago by one of his agents. He was wondering which member of the civilian council had something to do with this. He had a few in mind. Now that the last few members had entered the meeting room, Tsunade wasted no time addressing the issue.

Tsunade: Sasuke Uchiha has left the village for a 2nd time. But what has me angry is that someone of the civilian council, if not all had Sasuke released behind my back and tried to keep it hidden from me.

Tsume: Lady Hokage I and a few other Jonins can go retrieve the boy before he gets-.

Tsunade: It's too late, Sasuke has been gone for a few days now. to add insult to injury, ANBU confirmed his trail gone cold near the Land of Rice.

Shikaku: I see. When he left the first time he was gone only for a few hours. But if it's been a few days then....

Tsunade: He most likely net up with Orochimaru already. Which brings me to declare that the civilian council from this day forward is disband.

The Shinobi side was glad the same hat this has happened. The civilian side has been over stepping their bounds for many years. But that doesn't mean they would try to counter this

Mebuki: YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!

Tsunade went over to Mebuki in a blink of an eye, holding her by the face while lifting her in the air. She punch the wall behind Mebuki showing how serious she was and was going to punch her but decided not to.

Tsunade: Killing you will be too easy. I have something better in-store for you. ANBU, LOCK HER UP FOR RIGHT NOW.

Anbu had took Mebuki out in handcuffs. The rest of the civilian council decided to speak up

Civilian council member: So that's what you're going to do lock us up to ensure the that we are disbanded???

Tsunade: Oh no...I was only locking her up. The rest of you are up for execution.

Tsunade punched a hole in 2 council members chest killing them instantly. The rest were scared and attempted to run but that was a waste o time cause they ran into Anbu neko who wasn't with the Anbu escorting Mebuki out of the room. Neko uses Crescent moon beheading. Killing the remaining members of the civilian. She then gave both advisors a death glare

Tsunade: Do anything without my approval again and you shall join them I their graves!!!

Koharu and Homura both look towards Danzo for help. And he answered...

Danzo: Don't look at me, give her you answer .

They both Look at Tsunade again and responded.

Koharu/Homura: YES LADY HOKAGE WE UNDERSTAND!!!!!

Tsunade: Good Now as far as Sasuke is concerned I'm not going to add him to the updated bingo book.

Tsume: Are you sure???

Hiashi: I understand why. Other Shinobi will try to seize his sharingan if it means they'll get stronger.

Choza: But would anyone want to cross Orochimaru just to get the boys eyes???

Shikaku: Iwa would. They still hold a lot of hate towards us since the 3rd war. Getting the boys eyes just to use them against us later is their way to get revenge.

Danzo: Onoki won't do that. He's not to fond of the sharingan due to his lost to Madara. According to Tobirama Sensei anyway.

Hiashi: I keep forgetting Onoki is that old.