revelation??

Danzo was heading to exit out of the Hokage tower. He avoided talking to the other members of the civilian council until he was stop by the Hokage herself.

Tsunade: Danzo one moment please.

Danzo' * looks over his shoulder* What is it?

Tsunade: Why didn't you vote to banish Naruto?

Danzo: Even though Naruto embraces Sarutobi philosophy, Naruto will do anything to protect the village. Honestly, i thought he would hold back on the Uchiha and let him escape, but he didn't. Maybe Sarutobi talk of the will of fire isn't just a fantasy. But the Uchiha will have to be dealt with otherwise those fools might set him free which  would lead to his  escape again.

Tsunade: That's it?

Danzo: I would be lying if i said i cared for Naruto, the Nine tails is a insurance that keeps the enemies of the village at bay. Plus he has his mother's fiery temper, he could be a Good Anbu.

Tsunade: You mean Root Anbu...

Danzo: No, I mean Your Anbu. Making Naruto surpress his emotions will only make him fight back more. Plus with that look in his eyes during the council meeting, I for a brief moment felt the Shinigami. And that's one entity I would avoid making angry. Good day Hokage Sama

Danzo has left Tsunade who is still shock that Danzo chose to vote against the civilain counsel. All that Tsunade can do in response is talk to her decease Sensei.

Tsunade: Well Sensei, I don't think none of us saw that coming. Because of Danzo track record I still don't trust him..

With the Kohona 12 minus Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke.

Neji went to the BBQ restaurant  to informed the other rookies of Naruto finally waking up and telling that the counsel was plotting something against him. Shikamaru was pissed that they had put there lives on the line to retrieve Sasuke and yet the civilian Council wants to punish Naruto. Kiba may not care for political views of the council but he was proud that he brought back Sasuke to the village doing whatever was necessary. Rock Lee said something about Sasuke flames of you is dimmed. Choji never cared for Sasuke due to his arrogant personality. Hinata was upset which was a shocker since most of the time she's shy. Ino felt bad for Naruto due to her developing  feelings for him after he defeated Neji. Speaking of feelings, Ten-Ten felt bad for Naruto as well, but her feelings were higher than Ino's feelings towards the him. 

Naruto's never give up attitude and never going back on his word sounds cliche, but he actually follows through. Sure he can be stubborn but it only adds to his charm. Ten-Ten felt her face heating up and didn't want anyone to see her blush so paid closer attention to what was being said in the conversation.

Shikamaru: This is such a drag..... The civilian Council better not give Sasuke a slap on the wrist.

Kiba: YHEY BETTER NOT AFTER THE HELL WE WENT THROUGH FIGHTING ENEMY SHINOBI WHO NEARLY KILLED US!!!!* Calms Down* Thank God Kankuro save me, That Salon guy has a conjoined twins that can seperate which caught me by surprise.

Neji: Those curse marks they had made things difficult. Fighting them 1 on 1 was in our best interest honestly.

Shikamaru: I agree. Fighting all of them at the same time with their curse marks would had been a nightmare.

Rock Lee: That Kimimaro guy was something else. Gaara had to take over cause I was too weak.

???: I wouldn't say that.....

The Genins turned to see Gaara ,Temari, and Kankuro approaching.

Choji: Gaara!? I thought you and your siblings left!!! It's good to see you though.

Temari: Well Gaara did wanted to see Naruto before we leave.

Gaara: *looks at Lee* Lee you're not weak. That guy was a low jonin at best. Plus your Hokage said you haven't been out of the hospital that long, so you were rusty, at 100 percent you would had caught him off guard.

Lee: THANKS GAARA!!! YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT IS INSPIRING AND MY FLAMES HAVE BEEN REIGNITED!!!

Kankuro:  he's standing right infront of you so you don't have to yell

Gaara: You're welcome Lee...

Temari: You guys seem tense

Neji: We were discussing A Trial Naruto had because of the civilian Council.

Kankuro: Trial??? Is he in trouble or something??

Shikamaru; let me explain

Shikamaru explain the situation of what the Civilian Council tried to do as soon as Naruto returned dragging Sasuke back to the village. And they even told them of the wound Sasuke given him in the retrieval mission. The sand siblings were pissed.

Temari: HE ACTUALLY TRIED TO KILL NARUTO!?!?!?!

Kankuro: Stupid Civilian Council, this is why I hate politics.

Gaara: I want their blood....

Hinata; I think I hear Naruto's voice from outside. Wait he's arguing with Sakura.

Naruto P.O.V

Naruto went to update his friends on his situation and figured they may be at The BBQ restaurant. As he was approaching the establishment, Sakura called out to Naruto in an angry tone with her fist balled .

Naruto: Now what do you want?* Annoyed*

Sakura: Thanks to you me and Sasuke- kun are suspended for 3 months. Who ass did you kiss to avoid suspension???

Naruto: It wasn't your ass that's for sure.  they weren't kidding when they say " Beauty only skin deep"

Sakura: THAT'S IT!!! YOU DAMN DEMON, CLANLESS LOSER. YOU FUCKING ORPHAN!!! THATS WHY YOU'RE ALWAYS ALONE AND NOW YOU WILL DIE ALONE!!!!

Sakura rushed at to punch him with a Chakra infused punch,but Naruto knew she would do that so the moment she got in arms reach, Naruto duck under her punch a knee her in the gut, knocking the wind out of her. He move away from her to go into the restaurant but she threw a Kunai towards him which he managed to catch. As she drew another 1.

Naruto: I'm warning you, I'll remove that arm of yours permanently if you attack me again.

Sakura Ignore what Naruto just said a is slowly walking towards him holding a Kunai. Naruto gaze harden even more ready to to act out the warning he gave her. But Sakura ended up stopping cause of a blade on her neck courtesy of Ten-Ten and her her sickle.

Sakura: Ten-Ten!? Please get out of the way, I'm dealing with this disgrace shinobi infront of me

Ten-Ten: you're a disgrace trying to harm your ally!!!

Sakura: Well Naruto harm Sasuke Kun!?

Shikamaru: Only because Sasuke  left the village seeking power in the 1st place.

Sakura: Only so he can restore his clan!

Ino: How long are you going to keep lying to yourself Sakura???

Sakura: Ino!? You're taking
His side too!?!?!? Don't you care for Sasuke!!??!

Ino: He wanted to go to Orochimaru, the guy who killed the 3rd hokage. Sasuke is too far gone to me so i can't support him.

Sakura was upset but she knew There's no point trying to convince the other rookies seeing that they have sided with Naruto. She put her Kunai away and walked away. Naruto knew she will try again later, that was certain.

End of chapter

A/n: just to clarify, Naruto will not have a harem. Besides harems are wayyyy to common in fanfics so I'm staying clear from writing them. There may be a love rival but that's it. Anyway I hope you all like this chapter and feedbacks help as well. Til next time!