We need to talk

Hyugā compound 8am

The Hyugā compound was quiet as usual early in the morning. As Hiashi walk to the dining area he can hear his daughters talking. This intrigue him, mostly because Hinata hardly ever talks to him and Hanabi anymore. As Hiashi got closer he realized his daughters were having a heated discussion.

Hiashi: ( What has got them riled up to the point of arguing?* Move closer to the door to hear them better*)

Hinata: You don't deserve Naruto-Kun! You had no interest in him before, now that he's more recognized as a ninja you now starting to have feelings for him!?

Hanabi: You known him longer than me but it seems that you never asked him out. Which is stupid on your part because if someone else was interested in him they'll snatch him from you. Besides you don't own him so don't speak as if he's your possession!

Hinata: Inviting him here is stupid on your part because dad is too scared to oppose the elders even though he's the clan head! I wouldn't put Naruto-Kun on the spot like that to be judge. He's gone through enough with the civilian council he doesn't need another group of people trying to condemn him!

Hanabi: He won't be endanger as long as I'm here! I'm the future clan head! After all!

Hinata: Only because I went easy on you!

Hanabi: What are you talking about!?

Hinata: Mother had me promised to make sure harm doesn't come to you in anyway or from. Despite her wish, dad had his own agenda in mind. So Everytime we spar I let you when.

Hanabi was processing this new information and came to a conclusion.

Hanabi then me and you shall fight again to see who's truly the strongest of us 2. Don't hold back this time!!

Hinata: Glady!!! Just for the record even if I lose I'm still going to pursue Naruto!

Hanabi: Looks like you were thinking the same thing as I.

Hinata: father get in here and stop ease dropping!

Hanabi: Honestly we knew you were outside the door for awhile now!

Hiashi was shocked at the tone his daughters were using to address him. He kept his composure and opened the door to the dining area. He walk in as both girls stared at him with a expression he couldn't read. The look he got reminded him of his late wife when he was trouble for something.

Hiashi:( They both inherited their mothers intensed glare) Hanabi why would you invite "Someone" like Naruto to our compound??? Besides from you and your sister from having "interests" with him.

Hanabi: Why not? He defeated Neji in the chunin exams. I heard from others he was the 1 who stopped Gaara's rampage outside the village. And finally, he defeated Sasuke and dragged him back to the village. To sum it up, he beaten 2 prodigy of our village and Gaara who was a prodigy from the sand.

Hiashi: Good points but why do you feel that's good enough???* Raised eyebrows*

Hinata: Typical.

Hiashi: I beg your pardon!?

Hinata: Your answers was typical. You are more predictable compared to Naruto who's completely unpredictable.

Hiashi: You will watch your tongue or.

Hinata: Or what!? You hold no power over the elders, who basically tell you what to do so dropped that base in your voice!

Hiashi: I'M STILL YOUR FATHER!!!

Hinata: ONLY BY TITLE!!!

Hinata voice seem to stun him. He always wanted her to speak clearly without stuttering. The confidence in her voice show flashes of authority that made him view her differently. Hinata continue to speak.

Hinata: A father would never belittle one child and uplift another!!! You should care for both of your children equally. Is this the man mother praised and spoke highly of!?* Eyes watery*

Hanabi: S-Sis.....* Now realizing the neglect she was put through.

Hiashi was knew what his daughter was saying was the truth. He has to fix this. No, He "NEEDS" to fix this

Hiashi: Hinata. I'M SORRY!!! * clears his throat to calm down. I'm sorry. You right. I treated hanabi better than I treated you when you both should have been treated as equals. I wasn't always this way. Before I was the head of the clan I was an exceptional Shinobi what other Hyugā's inspire to be. Hell my relationship with my brother was 100 times better before I became clan head. My father treated me special while ignoring Hiashi. And here I am repeating the same thing all over again. My wife told me to not let the elders ran all over me. At first they didn't. But once she passed away, the took advantage of me in my grieving state. And I seem to lose myself in the process. And when kumo tried to kidnapped you Hinata, they were trying to push me putting the cagebird seal on one of you.

Hinata: Wait.... They considered putting the seal on Hanabi???? * Shocked*

Hiashi: Yes. Who ever wasn't made the clan head  between you to when my time is near would get the seal.

Hanabi: I.... So regardless who's born into the main house, one of the children were guaranteed to get the caged bird seal? Am I understanding this correctly?.

Hiashi: yes that is correct

Hanabi: Then regardless if I'm the clan head or Hinata, we sisters have to change this clan. I still want to spar with Naruto. And you as well sister.

Hinata: I won't lose.

Hanabi: Neither will I. But I still want you in my life regardless of the outcome.

Hinata: same here. But it'll take more than a spar to to win Naruto over.

Hanabi: Right. About that.

Hanabi and Hinata were having their discussion. Hiashi for once in a long time was happy to see his daughters getting along. He believes if the clan truly changes it'll have to be done by then since they are the future.

Hiashi: ( No more will I let the elders get their way. My daughters come first. But that doesn't mean they won't try their manipulative tactics.) I'll enlighten you on the elders as far as what they do behind the scenes in great detail.

Hokage office 3pm

Tsunade was furious. She had just received a report of Sasuke escaping the village. But what made her furious was this info was from 3 days ago. Even if she were to send another retrieval team. Sasuke will most likely already be with Orochimaru. Tsunade came to a decision on a topic she didn't want to deal with but had a change of heart due to this development.

Tsunade: Shizune! Summon the Shinobi council and civilian council for a emergency meeting! And if anyone declines let them know they'll be executed!!!!

Shizune: YES MA'AM!!!( I hadn't seen the look in her eyes in a long time. Someone's is going to get hurt.)

End of chapter

A/n: Hello everyone I hope you all are enjoying your holiday. I know I am this update took longer then it should had but hey. It up now so I wish you all a happy New year! Til next time