𝟏𝟐| 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHAPTER TWELVE:

FAMILY REUNITING

THE SUN WAS up and shining down on the kingdom and the civilians

THE SUN WAS up and shining down on the kingdom and the civilians. The town was happy, the people inside also happy. Boats could be seen along the water, some shouting from men going on as they sailed along the large body of blue. A palace guard could be seen running through the halls of the castle in the kingdom, soon stopping in front of a door and pushing it open, panting heavily and eyes wide as his gaze stopped ahead of him.

There stood King Frederic and Queen Arianna. The queen was sitting in a chair, peacefully reading a book while the king had his hands behind his back, looking out the window. Both stopped what they were doing and looked at the guards when the door slammed open. They watched as the guard stared at them with wide eyes, not saying a word as he only nodded his head at them, pants still leaving past his mouth.

Arianna stands up from her spot in the chair, both her and Frederic's eyes widening, knowing exactly what they meant. Immediately, they were rushing through the halls before stopping in front of a door. A circle was on it, a gold sun in the middle of the door. The husband and wife look at each other, eyes still wide at the news that they had been waiting to hear for years. And now it was finally time.

They were gonna see their daughters.

Stepping towards the toward, Frederic opens up the doors, revealing Y/n, Rapunzel and Eugene standing on the balcony. Y/n couldn't help but hide behind Eugene as Rapunzel stepped towards their parents. She wasn't ready to see them. She thought she was, but after seeing them in person, she wasn't sure anymore. The last she saw them was the same day she had ran away from home to live as a thief.

Arianna steps down the small stairs and towards Rapunzel who she had seen first. When they were both in front of each other, the older woman reached up and softly cupped her daughter's cheek. They looked exactly the same. Brown hair, green eyes. Both smiled at each other before Arianna wrapped her arms around her one daughter, feeling Rapunzel immediately hug back. When they pulled away, she looked at Frederic who hugged her as well.

After they reunited with one of their daughters, both adults glanced at each other before looking at Eugene. He glanced behind him, seeing Y/n standing behind him. Wasting no time, he stepped to the side, revealing her to her parents. Y/n clutched one of her wrist in her hands, not baring to look at her parents, a look of guilt evident on her face which caused everyone there to frown. Feeling a soft hand on her cheek, Y/n had no choice but to look up.

Arianna stood in front of her, her green eyes staring into her e/c ones. Tears pricked both their eyes and they instantly wrapped their arms around each other. While they hugged one another tightly, Y/n peaked over her mother's shoulder, seeing Frederic staring at her with a smile. A chuckle escapes him before he wraps his arms around his wife and his other daughter.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒, 𝖿𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋 🎉