𝟕| 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER SEVEN:

TRAPPED IN A CAVE

ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AFTER that, everyone froze as they looked at the door

ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AFTER that, everyone froze as they looked at the door. Flynn instantly pushed through the crowd, grabbing ahold of Y/n's hand, pulling her with him. Y/n grabbed Rapunzel's hand, pulling her with them, the three hiding behind the counter of the bar just as the guards stomped inside, beginning to search for the two thieves they've been looking for for a very long time.

"Where's Rider? Where is he?" One of the guards exclaims in anger. "I know he's in here somewhere. And knowing him, his little partner is here too. Find them. Turn the place upside down if you have to!"

The trio jump when a the guard's hand slams on the counter that was just above them. With wide eyes, Y/n peaks over, Flynn doing the same. Their eyes widen even more upon seeing the Stabbington brothers being forced inside, handcuffs on their wrists. The two thieves share a panicked glance as they gasp, hiding back with Rapunzel. Just then, a hook thrusts out in front of them.

The three look over, seeing the man with the hook staring at them. At first, they panic, thinking he was gonna give them away. However, what they didn't expect was for him to motion with his eyes to the floor. The three crawl out and follow him just as he pulls a lever, part of the floor opening, revealing a tunnel just below.

"Go. Live your dream." The man tells them.

"I will." Flynn replies.

The man frowns, giving him the side-eye. "Your dream stinks. I was talking to them."

"Thanks for everything." Rapunzel says as Flynn began crawling inside the tunnel, the blonde placing a kiss on his cheek.

Y/n smiles, placing a kiss on his other cheek. "Thank you."

The man smiles as he watches them go into the tunnel. The three crawled through until they were able to stand as the hatch closed behind them. After a couple minutes, Flynn was able to find a lantern, holding it up to give them some light. While they walked, Y/n had been able to hide her hair all under her hat again as she trailed behind Flynn and beside Rapunzel.

"I gotta say, Rapunzel, I didn't know you had that in you back there. That was pretty impressive." Y/n comments.

"I know!" Rapunzel exclaims, making the girl beside her flinch before she clears her throat. "I know. So... Y/n? Where are you from?"

"Oh, uh... You don't wanna know." Y/n denies, shaking her head.

Rapunzel nudges her. "Oh, come on. What? Were you raised in a castle?"

The e/c eyed girl's eyes widen as she glances over at her, trying to say something. The only thing that came out was a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of her neck.