#147

Glen: okay!

-------------------

Glen: drawers, floors, doors, let's go!

The Child's Play children: *exist*

Glen: this is our home, we've got every generation! So full of music, a rhythm of its own design!

This is my family,
a perfect constellation! So many stars, and everybody gets to shine! Whoa!

But let's be clear, Andy runs this show, whoa! He led us here so many years ago, whoa!

And every year our family blessings grow, there's just a lot you've simply got to know, so,

Welcome to the family Madrigal!

The home of the family Madrigal!

We're on our way!

Where all the people are fantastical and magical, I'm part of the family Madrigal!

Andy (1988): oh my gosh, it's them!

Alice: what are the gifts? I can't remember all the gifts!

Tyler: but I don't know who is who!

Glen: alright, alright, relax!

Alice: it is physically impossible to relax!

Tyler: tell us everything, what are your powers?!

Andy (1988): just tell us what everyone can do!

Glen: and that's why coffee is for grown-ups. My tía, Sarah her mood affects the weather! When she's unhappy, well, the temperature gets weird. My tío Buddi-

Kyle, Karen (2019), Andysup: we don't talk about Buddi!

Glen: ..they say he saw the future, one day he disappeared.

Oh! And that's my mom, Tiffany, here's her deal, whoa! The truth is, she can heal you with a meal, whoa! Her recipes are remedies for real!

If you're impressed, imagine how I feel!

Tiffany: *kisses Glen's cheek*

Glen: mom!

Welcome to the Family Madrigal, the home of the Family Madrigal!

Hey, coming through!

I know it sounds a bit fantastical and magical, but I'm part of the Family Madrigal!

Two guys fell in love with Family Madrigal, and now they're part of the Family Madrigal!

So yeah, Tío Frank married Sarah, and my dad married Tiffany! That's how Andy became an Andy Madrigal!!

Let's go, let's go!

Adult!Andy: We swear to always help those around us, and earn the miracle that somehow found us. The town keeps growing, the world keeps turning, but work and dedication will keep the miracle burning, and each new generation must keep the miracle burning.

Alice: wait, who's the sister, and who's the cousin?

Andy (1988): there's so many people!

Tyler: how do you keep them all straight?!

Glen: okay, okay, okay, okay! So many kids in our house, so, let's turn the sound up, you know why? I think it's time for a grandkid round up!

Andysup, Karen (2019), Kyle: Grandkid round up!

Glen: cousin Nica (pOsSeSsEd) can hear a pin drop, Nica can shapeshift, Barb will get her gift today!

My older siblings, Glenda, and Tommy (💀💀💀👏🏼)! One strong, one graceful, perfect in every way!

Multiple people: Glenda!~

Glen: she's a perfect golden child!

Multiple people: Tommy! Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!

Glen: and Tommy's super strong! The beauty, and the brawn do no wrong!

That's life in the Family Madrigal,

Multiple people: whoa!

Glen: now you know the Family Madrigal!

Multiple people: whoa!

Glen: where all the people are fantastical and magical

Multiple people: whoa!

Glen: that's who we are in the Family Madrigal, sayonara! Oh- (Get the reference?)

Alice: but what's your gift?

Glen: ha...well, I gotta go, the life of a Madrigal!

Multiple people: whoa!

Glen: but now you all know the family Madrigal!

Multiple people: whoa!

Glen: I never meant this to get autobiographical..! So just to review the family Madrigal!

It starts with Andy, and then tía Sarah, she handles the weather!

The kids: but what about Glen?!

Glen: my mom, Tiffany, can make you feel better with just one cookie!

The kids: but what about Glen?!

Glen: my dad, Chucky, well- he's accident-prone, but he means well!

The kids: but what about Glen?!

Glen: hey, you said you wanna know what everyone does, I got siblings, and cousins, and-

The kids: Glen!

Glen: my prima Nica won't stop until she makes you smile today!

The kids: Glen!!

Glen: my cousin, Nica, can hear this whole chorus a mile away!

The kids: Glen!!!

Glen: look, it's *wHaTeVer*, hey! You can marry my sister if you wanna but, between you and me, she's kind of a prima donna! Yo, I've said too much and thank you but I really gotta go!

The kids: Glen!!!!

Glen: my family's amazing!

The kids: Glen!!!!!

Glen: and I'm in my family so-

The kids: Glen!!!!!!

Glen: well-

Adult!Andy: Glen! What are you doing?!