#71

Buddi: okay!

(TW!!: H@ ng!ng, $tabb!ng, all the other things in Doki Doki Literature Club that would trigger you! If you have those triggers this part of the ask or dare isn't for you!!)

- - - -

Glen: I'm so glad that you're joining the literature club!

MC (HAHA DOLL VERSION): hey...I never agreed to join!

Buddi: wow, Glen, who's your new friend?

Glen: they're our club's newest member!

MC: that's not set in stone...

Glen: this is Buddi, Glenda, and Andy, and you already know me!

Buddi: welcome to our meeting!

Glenda: are you into viole- reading?

Glen: no need for being coy!

Buddi: we'll improve your uptake!

Andy (2019): have a friggin cupcake 🙄 and must you bring another doll?!

Buddi: time to write some poems, don't be scared to show 'em! The festival's days away!

Andy (2019): you help with baking!

Glenda: or with banner making!

Glen: and I'll walk home alone today..maybe we're friends? Maybe we're more? How could you love a simple boy/girl/pal next door? I'm just not the type they're looking for!

Buddi: hey, Glen, are you okay?

Glen: I'm having a difficult day.

Buddi: I'd say you seem..pretty lonely!~

MC: I wish I could make them grin, all they want are things back the way they've been.

Buddi: he's d3pr3ssed, and stressed, and he's feeling blue, so I don't want Glen..*literally h@ ng$ him 😭* hanging around you!

Glenda, and Andy (2019): just Buddi, just Buddi, just Buddi, just Buddi, just Buddi, just Buddi, just Buddi, just, just Buddi.

Buddi: I'm so glad you're joining the literature club!

MC: wait..what happened to *glitch*?!

Glenda: who? There's no one here named that...

Andy (2019): Manga is my passion! Don't you dare be bashin'! The writing's got finesse. *Gives MC the book bc yes* maybe you should borrow these until tomorrow, where you looking up my dress?!

(They're all wearing the uniforms with the skirts bc why not 🙄✋)

Glenda: let's go read a story!

MC: what about *glitches again*..?!

Buddi: let's talk about me instead! I've been learning piano, and I sing soprano, and I can't get you out of my head!

Glenda: can't look away, can't help but blush! Where did I get this overwhelming crush? It's sharp as a knife, and twice the rush!~

Andy (2019): yo! There's something I think you should know! I've never seen Glenda so-

Glenda: SANE, AND CHILL, AND STILL KINDA SWEATY!! And I..don't mind cutting to the chase! I'm in love with you, and your gorgeous face!

Buddi: that's a sentiment I can't allow! So my dear friend Glenda is getting to the point now! *$tab$ Glenda
Andy (2019): just Buddi, just Buddi, just Buddi, just Buddi, just Buddi, just Buddi, just Buddi, just, just Buddi...

Buddi: could you have guessed? Maybe you knew? Andysup is next, I'm deleting him too! We don't need cupcakes, or poems, or tea, I only need you to love me!!

*MC closes laptop LOL*

Buddi: hey! There's no one else in our way!

MC: 😀-

Buddi: so look at me, and just say, right here, my buddy, that you love me! And we'll sit here 'til the end of time 'cause I've earned this and you're finally mine! And I'm sorry what you've had to see, but it no longer matters, 'cause now you belong to me! Forever, forever, forever, forever forever, forever, forever, forever!

MC: *puts finger on delete button hehe*

Buddi: FOREVER! *Gets deleted 😀*

Glen: well, look what the cat dragged in!

MC: Glen? You're still in the literature club..?

Glen: of course! I'm the president, after all!

Glenda: wow, bro, who's your friend?

Glen: they're our club's newest member!

Andy (2019): I'm guessing that's not set in stone.

MC: this time...I think it is.

Glenda: why don't you join us? I was just getting Andy here into my favorite horror novel!

Andy (2019): hey- IT'SNOTLIKEILIKEITORANYTHING

Glen: soooo...are you walking home with anyone after thisss??

MC: ...just my friend, Glen!

Glen: ...just Glen, just Glen, just Glen, just Glen, just Glen, just Glen, just Glen, just, just Glen!