The Final Chapter 15

Will felt more rage than he ever had . He was made a fool by Sarah and Andrew .

His blood lust and thirst was increasing by the second and he could practically envision himself grabbing their throats and stabbing them while choking the life out of them .

Will knew that he had to kill them soon before the police arrived . He knew for a fact that Sarah was telling the truth .

He knew her far too much than he would give himself credit for , and he knew when she was lying or telling the truth . Right now she was telling the truth .

Will then calmed himself and then looked at the duo : Sarah and Andrew, who had gotten uncomfortable . Andrew had already gotten up on his feet and he was using his one hand to hold his wound on his shoulder .

Will smirked at them . Will was already ten steps ahead . He had already made up a back up plan . All Will needed to do was to kill Sarah with his knife and then clean the knife and then kill Andrew and get his prints on them .

Easier said than done but easier nonetheless.

Will began to clap his hands and he said : "Bravo! Nicely done Sarah and you too Andrew .... You may have outsmarted me but at the same time you have impressed me with your stupidity. You just told me you called the police . Which is making me hurry up my plan . Do you both are dumb as f***"

Sarah looked at Will with regret and also new found hate in her eyes . She was now seeing Will's true colors . It was a surprise to Sarah that she hadn't noticed this before .

There must have been some signs . But apparently she hadn't noticed , just as Will had said . Sarah thought grimly .

Sarah then said ignoring Will's snarky comments : "Really Will ? Is this really who you are ? A murderer ? Is that who you want to be ? Do you really want to get blood on your hands ... well more blood on your hands ? Do you ha...."

  Will cut Sarah of saying : "Please b**** cut the hero speech . This isn't some hero movie bulls**t . This is reality . And no one in this cursed reality can remain good without doing a little bad along the way"

  Andrew looked at Will with a strange look and he said : "So what ? Your saying that your a good person ?"

    Will replied in a strange voice : "I certainly didn't say that but maybe I am . You see .... There is no such thing as good or bad. Guilty or Innocent . It's just humanity . And remember this .... No one good is ever truly good and no one bad is ever truly bad".

   Sarah for some reason felt herself her hit by third words . They would have been moving If it weren't for the situation .

   Sarah then decided to give Will one last chance . She said : "Will I know there must be at least a little bit of good in you .  Besides you literally just said this right now that no one has is ever truly bad . So that also applies to you doesn't it . Please I beg you .
         As your twin sister , your blood family and your other half , and as a another human , Please stop this madness."

    Will sighed and said : "You know what Sarah . I tried I really did . I never wanted to kill anyone . But you all made me do it . And no it doesn't even matter . I am dead either way except if I kill you two."

     Sarah said : "No will there still might be a chance .. who knows maybe just maybe there might be hope for you ."

   Will said a bit sad : "There isn't Sarah . You know out of all the people I have killed . And want to kill . You know why I wanted to kill you last ? Well I guess it doesn't matter . I will tell you after I kill you"