~ I'm Fine ~

Based off I'm fine by ashe

Woke up too early
All most put salt in my coffee
Oh thank god that you stopped me before that.

Olive woke up, feeling like shit. Her mind was everywhere. She didn't know why but the thoughts of everyone that died clouded her mind.

She went to the kitchen and yawned, giving a fake smile to her boyfriend who was making eggs.

"Morning, baby. There's a pot of coffee ready." Kai smiled, noticing something was up.

"Thanks, baby." She said as she grabbed what she thought was sugar.

"Woah." He said, stopping her before she could put it in her coffee. "That's salt."

"Oh, my god." She lightly chuckled as she yawned. "I must be tired." This made Kai nod sceptically.

Tripped over something
Spilt it all over your front seat
Didn't even say I'm sorry about that

On and on
It's just more of the same

Olive got some coffee to go as they were going to meet their friends and have lunch with them.

Olive was in her head, thinking negatively. She accidentally tripped, Kai's door open.

The coffee Spilt all over the seat making Olive gasp. "No, no." She Mumbled as Kai quickly ran inside to get something to clean up his seat.

2 minutes later he came back and began to clean it as Olive disappeared into her own little world.

"What happened?" He asked her softly. He knew something was up.

"Yeah, I just tripped over something." She explained.

"You okay?" He asked and she hummed.

And even when you ask if I'm okay
I Try to say I'm fine (I'm fine)
You don't (you don't)
Believe (believe me)

"Are you sure your okay, baby?" Kai asked as ge leaned over the console, rubbing a thumb over her hand. "You seem distracted."

"I'm fine, Mal." Olive lied.

"I don't believe you, but I'm here if you wanna talk." He promised leaning over to peck her lips, making her blush.

You know (you know)
I need you when I try to say I'm fine
You know (you know)
It's just (because i)
Can't admit when I'm sad