¤propose ♡

Kai parker was a sociopath.

There was no denying it, but when bonnie, damon came along it didn't change .
But as soon as he saw olive he was intrigued. She was calm and collected, and she could defend herself even if she was only human.

And she gave him a chance.

She had thought he was attractive and deserved more than he had gotten.
And then they got stuck together in the prison World for a month.

They had fought with each other and fell for each other.
In the prison World they had kissed but had not become a couple.

After the twin merge, kai was no longer a sociopath and Olive kept him in the right direction.

Now 5 years later, they were still together and kai was ready to propose. The two had lived with each other for 3 years, it was time now to take the next step.

So he had planned a surprise.
He had woken up early to get prepared for her arrival at the mystery location.

Kai had, had some help from Caroline and stefan- the two who were more excepting of the twos relationship.

Kai left quietly, leaving olive to wake up alone.

○●○●

"Kai?" She questioned as she walked out the bedroom- assuming he got up to make breakfast.
Like he always says breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

She looked round and saw a stack of pancakes with a note beside it.
She sat down on the chair and picked up the note.

'Hey baby, sorry I couldn't greet you,
But I know you'll like this.
I got you a new outfit, put it on and
Go to our first meeting place.'

- love your kai ❤

Olive chuckled at this and thought of where they first met while she ate.
They met in the prison World but she couldn't go there.

"The salvatore boarding house." She whispered with a small smile.

"Who are you?" She had questioned as kai woke up.
Damon and bonnie had brought him back when he tried to kill damon at the shop.

"Kai parker, good looking. What's your name?"

Olive laughed at this remembering that she didn't like him at first, but now look- she was in love with him.

Olive finished her pancakes and got changed into a red checkered summer dress kai had got her.

●○●○

Olive arrived at the house and just as she was about to knock, the door opened revealing stefan holding a letter and bunch of roses.

"Thanks." She said taking the letters and flowers and stefan closed the door.

'Hey honey. Where should I send
You next. Hmmm I know
The first place I told you I
Love you.'

Olive smiled at this, it was just after the merge at town square so that's where she went.

She was sent to the cinema, the beach and to the spot in the woods where they had their first date.

Olive followed a trail of rose petals and candles. There kai stood, he wore a suit and held a single rose.
Olive ran to him and jumped in his arms, she put her hands on his cheeks and gave him a sweet kiss.

Kai was nervous and got down on one knee and pulled out a box. Olives hands flew to her mouth In shock, and as he revealed the ring tears sprung to her eyes.

"Olive Vera Smith, I love you so much. You gave me a chance when no one else would, you love me even though I have done despicable things. But your mine and I'm yours. You made my life brighter, and I couldn't imagine where I would be without you. I love your eyes, your smile, your laugh. I love how you see the good In people. I love you so much it hurts. And I thought love was just something idiots felt, but you came by and now you have my heart. You make me more happy than what should be possible." Kai said holding back tears and Olive had to hold back happy tears too. "I want the rest of my life to be with you. I wanna grow old with you. I wanna have kids with you, and watch them grow. I want you for the rest of my life. I wanna make you as happy as you make me. So Olive Vera Smith, will you marry me?"

Kai only held a loving look in his eyes and watched her every movement.

"Yes." Olive whispered.

"What?" Kai asked, standing up slowly.

"Yes, yes I will marry you." She cheered, happy tears flowing down her face.

Kai jumped and carefully put the ring on her finger before smashing his lips on hers.

Sorry it took so long I have also got other fictions to write I apologise.

Enjoy 😉