Judgment Day

A month has passed since that day. Beta found himself sitting outside on that same step, looking out at the sky. Today he was going to hang out with Senpai, so he was waiting for him to pick him up.

Things were better. He started his therapy appointments and work was something he actually looked forward to. He also submitted an application for beauty school.

Beta found himself enjoying helping with the wedding for his older brother as well. Despite Senpai being the best man, he was often busy, leading to Beta being the one to help organize stuff. He remembered a time where he thought weddings were stupid, but he was weirdly excited about his one.

Excitement only grew when Alpha offered that he should play a song at the reception. It drove Beta to contact his old band mates, leading to meeting up with old friends every so often to practice.

It wasn't all good of course. Beta had the constant inner deep feeling that something wasn't right. Matters only got worse when Charlie told him, while looking at the venue, that he was expecting. That he was three months unexpectedly pregnant. This completely confirmed everything that happened. He threw up in the bathroom. He currently could not even imagine what would happen to him when the announcement that it was twins comes...

But what could he do? Even with that dream it was in the past. Clearly everything was fine now. It was exciting that he was going to have a brother in law and that he was going to be an uncle one day.

Things were going to work out - he kept repeating to himself, in hopes that it might be true. After all, the demon he was with specifically did this in order to help him. He managed to redeem a demon, the thought still lingered in his head. Well, maybe 'redeem' was too strong of a word, but he certainly had changed the entity quite a bit.

It made him feel special, somehow.

His head snapped up as he saw Senpai pull into the driveway. He stood up swiftly and walked the short way over to the vehicle. Opening the door, he barely managed to utter out a simple 'hey', before his twin cut him off.

"Get in loser!" Senpai giggled, a pair of sunglasses sitting on his head as he wore his usual pink, baby blue and white outfit.

"Gee, someone's happy about his license." Beta smiled as he sat down, before closing the car door after him. Despite his twin's antics, he was more than happy to see him, especially as he was beaming with pride and excitement.

"Hehe, you know me!" Senpai giggled, before swiftly driving off. - "Sooo, how's your day beeenn??"

"Ah, pretty good I guess." Beta answered, "Yours?"

"Amazing, hehe."

Beta smiled at his response.

"Beta, I keep thinking about how we are going to be uncles! We are all getting so old!"

"It's pretty wild, hah, remember when Al said he never wanted kids because of us? Weird how the universe works..."

"I'm still confused about how that whole thing happened! I did not know he was actually a girl."

Beta felt himself recoil. "Senpai he isn't a girl. He is a dude and will always be a dude."

"Oh yeah, sorry.. I know he is, it just amazes me! Did you know?"

"Yeah. He told me."

"Why am I the last one to always hear about these things? I'll forever be mad at you for coming out to Alpha before me. You should tell me everything, we are twinsies!"

"I actually told Charlie first."

"Bitch! Ugh whatever... I have to ask you something else though." Senpai said, his expression growing a bit more serious.