Dont leave -S.M

prompt-you watch as another woman's life falls apart in seconds, somebody youve loved since you can remember. The obvious instinct is to help, to care, to love. (Fluff)

Your pov:
"John!" She yells as the man walks out the door, like there was nothing behind him.
"JOHN!" She cries.
"I cant do any of this without you. You know you cant either!" She yells, tears streaming down her cheeks.
Before she knew it, the elevator door had closed and "the man of her dreams" was gone.
(But he wasnt really.
This man was.. a liar. A killer.
Somebody that wasnt right, or good enough for Sally.
Sally McKenna.
Somebody who I had loved since I walked into this cursed hotel.)
Sally slides her body down the door as she covers her face with her hands, sobbing, as her body shakes.
My brows frown as I tilt my head, with empathy.
I rush towards her, trying my best to comfort her.
She removes her hands from her face, seeing it was me.
In her eyes, a friend.
Nothing more than a friend.
When realizing its me, she rests her head on my chest as she continues to sob as I wrap my arms around her tighter than before.
"Im so sorry Sally." I whisper.
Why did she chase after him? Out of all the people in this world.
Him?
I take her back to her room, and she lays on her bed.
She unlocks the connection between us and hugs her pillow.
It was time for me to go.
I slowly walk towards the door as I hear her shaky voice.
"Don't leave."
A wave of relief fills my body as I take my hand away from the door knob.
I walk towards her once again, and sit on the end of the bed.
"Would you like me to-"
"yes." She interrupts.
I lay next to her, pulling the blanket from underneath her and covering her.
While I loved her, she didnt love me the way I did, so how far should I go?
What was uncomfortable for her?
I slowly rest my hand around her, hugging her.
After a while, she had fallen asleep.
Her breaths had gone softer, the sniffling had stopped, her eyes were shut.
(Little did I know she was still awake, she just stopped crying)
I carefully get out from under the blanket, and make sure Sally was tucked into bed well, and gave her a small kiss on her forehead.
"Goodnight pretty. Im sorry this happened." I whisper, leaving the room.

~~~

The next day had started for me around 11 in the morning.
I get dressed, and walk downstairs to see Liz sitting alone at the bar.
Who goes to the bar this early anyways?
Me.
I walk to the bar and say a "goodmorning" to Liz, starting a conversation.
"How is she?" Liz asks.
"Eh. Not good" I say.
"And, how are you..?" Liz asks.
She knew how I felt about Sally.
"I feel.. bad, for her. She shouldn't be going through this, because of somebody, like him." I rant, taking a sip of my morning drink.
"Like him?" I hear a voice from behind, I turn around, choking on my drink and clearing my throat.
Of course it was Sally.
I was speechless.
What do I say?
She sits next to me, with dried mascara on her cheeks.
"Im not.. okay right now. So don't talk shit about him yet. Its too soon, y/n." She explains.

~~~

A few months went by since John left Sally.
She had been doing better, spending more time with me, and less time in her room.
We had been getting ready for one for one of the modeling parties hosted at the hotel.
"How do I look?" She asks.
I take a deep breath seeing her so beautiful.
"y/n!!" She wakes me up.
"Y-you look really good." I stutter.
She laughs it off as we make our way to the lobby.

Sally's pov:
The after party was over, and I was left in my room by myself.
Taking off my clothes, I see myself in the mirror infront of me, seeing my outfit.
It reminded me of y/n.
How she looked at me.
I notice a smile had creeped up on my face.
I shake my head as I step into the shower.
I close my eyes as I wash my hair.
y/n.
She was there every time I closed my eyes.
Her smile.
And her silk hair.
And her soft voice.
I bolt my eyes open, confused.
After the shower I lay in bed listening to music.
I hear 3 knocks on my door as I walk over to it, opening it to see y/n.
Seeing her, I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"hey sal! I think I forgot my bag in here, it has my toothbrush so if I could grab it?" She asks.
Sal, I love that.
"Uh y-yeah sweetheart, go ahead." I say.
She grabs her bag as she creates eye contact with me.
"Well, goodnight Sally.. sleep well" she gives a soft smile, leaving my room as I close the door.
I was alone with my thoughts, that even I didnt understand.
Butterflies?! Why did I feel this way? Why have I been thinking about her so much lately?
I feel the same butterfly feeling again in my stomach, even lower.
My breathing paces faster as I come to the truth.
I open the door as I rush to the elevator.
Spamming the floor button '2', I become more and more impatient.
I hear the ding and run to her room, knocking on it harshly.
She opens the door with an angry face, which quickly settles down after realizing it was me.
"Sally? What are you doing?" She asks.
I quickly lean in, kissing y/n's lips. They were softer than I thought.
"Im sorry I took this long" I whisper.
"Better late than never right?" She responds, kissing me again.

HEY YALL. Im so sorry I haven't been active I've just been having a lot of stuff going on, but than you sm for the support that I've still had since I was gone, i didnt know you guys liked it sm, comment any characters you would like to see next, and thank u for being patient!