Hunger-D.S

Prompt: you had been on a work trip for a week and had finally came home to see your girlfriend, Diane. TW:smut
Your pov:
I park the car into the garage as I smile.
I get out of the car, grabbing my luggage and some other smaller bags.
While struggling, I walk up to the door ringing the door bell.
When the door opened, both of us had smiled.
I missed that smile so much.
She quickly unlocked the door, hugging me tightly as we stand outside of the house.
I missed her scent too.
And her hair.
And her voice.
Her touch.
"I missed you so much" she says as her head rests on my shoulder.
"I missed you more." I say as I hug her tighter.
She breaks up the hug and gives me a kiss.
"Come inside." She says.
She helps me bring my luggages in and sets them in the living room temporarily.
"I already made dinner, your favorite" she grins as she leads me to the kitchen.
Ah, vodka pasta.
"Thank you love, you know me too well." I say as I giggle.
We sit on the ends of the table as we start eating.
I tell her about work and she tells me about what she did while I was gone.
But the time we were done talking, we had both finished our food.
She takes her thumb and slowly wipes off the leftover sauce from the corner of her mouth.
Shit.
"I'm gonna go take a shower." She says, smiling.
"Wanna come?" She asks.
I smile and nod my head.
We quickly get to the bathroom as we undress.
She turns on the shower to the middle of warm and cold.
We step into the shower as I look at her body.
She then quickly, and harshly kisses me pushing me into the wall of the shower.
I push back, putting my hand on the back of her head making sure she didn't hit anything.
I was almost eating her face.
I was so hungry for her and I needed more.
I grab her breasts making her moan through the kiss.
I smile as I lower down to her bottom stomach lightly kissing it.
"Please y/n" she begs.
I kiss the inside of both her thighs, speeding up her breaths.
I finally go in, sucking her clit making her yell.
Her eyes were shut tightly as she struggles to find something to grip on.
She groans and whimpers as I go faster and faster.
She scratches the walls as I can feel she's loosing her balance.
I take my hand off of her thigh, grabbing her wrist and guiding it to the handle of the shower door, hoping this would keep her standing.
I then take both of my hands and move them back to her breasts, massaging them again.
"Just like that" she yells.
I twist her nipples making her uncontrollably moan.
As she tries to keep her balance, she pushes the handle controlling the temperature of the water, making the water the hottest it can be.
The boiling water sprays on my back making me moan in between her thighs, which made her yell from the vibration.
"I'm so close" she yells.
She closes her thighs making my head go deeper, allowing her to groan one last time before she released.
She gasps in relief.
As I finish, I come back up sloppily kissing her allowing her to taste herself.
"I'll take this as my welcome home gift." I say.