Sexuality Pt.2-H.H

(Go ready part 1 if you haven't yet!!!!!)

Your pov:
    It was Monday now, and I had been thinking about Friday night since Harriet left me speechless.
I told Jordan about it and she didn't have a clue either, maybe I forced myself too much onto her?
We would find out today I guess.
I walk into the studio as my hands shake.
I wanted to see Harriet but I also didn't.
We hear the alarm to meet up by the stage, telling us the director wanted to talk to us.
Once we all met up, I saw her.
She glanced at me with her arms crossed, looking back at the director.
After instructions, she walks away as I follow her.
"Harriet" I say.
"Harriet!"
"What?"
"What is wrong with you?" I ask.
"Me? You're the one making a huge deal about something so little."
"Little? You having sex with a woman is little?"
I whisper.
"I'm not into women y/n. I'm not into you. We shouldn't have done what we did that night and I don't blame you I blame myself. Please, leave y/n."
As her sentence runs through my head, I frown my eyebrows as my vision goes blurred.
I nod my head and turn my body, walking back to my office.
~~~
Harriet's pov:
I watch her walk away as I sigh.
I rush back to my office as tears start to fall.
I pace around the room with my unusual breathing.
What had she done to me?
I'm not attracted to women right?
Why did I let her in?
Why did I like it?
She didn't even force herself, I wanted her.
I wanted her didnt I?
Oh shit.

Your pov:
Since my new character didn't have any scenes for the first few episodes, I didn't have to go to the studio.
Now it was Thursday night, as I sit alone on my couch eating ice cream in my pajamas, curled up in a ball with a blanket over me.
It was still Harriet that I was thinking about.
I hear a knock on the door.
I pause the show that I was on, and walk over to the door.
Opening it, I see Harriet, standing on the other side of the door.
"Come in" I softly say.
She walks in, looking around.
I itch the back of my neck, thinking of something to say.
A few awkward seconds go by as I look down at my socks.
"I'm sorry" she blurts out, breaking the silence.
"I didn't understand what was going on, I thought I wasn't supposed to do something like that." She explains.
"I was mad at myself that I liked what we did, I liked what you did and I think I like you but I don't know." She says.
She steps closer as she looks into my eyes.
"I want you to want me back y/n"
After I heard what she said, I powerfully crash my lips into hers.
She breaks our kiss and looks at me again.
I felt like I was in a movie.
This time, she pushed herself into me, sloppily kissing my lips, colliding her tongue into mine as she tosses her purse on the floor.
I took my hands and brought them down to her thighs, carrying her to my room while she stuffs her hands into my hair.
I kick my door open, pushing her into the wall.
She rocks her hips onto me as I have a tight grip on her thighs.
With her hands tied around my neck, she wraps her legs around me as she whimpers with her eyes closed.
I set her down on the bed while she's still sitting up, as I massage her inner thigh.
She looks up giving me more space to kiss her neck, groaning in between kisses.
I then pull down the straps from her shirt, taking it off, noticing she wasn't wearing a bra.
I smile seeing her hard nipples, softly pushing her down, seeing her breasts slightly bounce.
With her hair scattered around the bed, I pull her pants off seeing how wet she had become.
"I wanna do it to you, y/n." She says.
I smile as I bite my lip.
"I'll teach you sweetheart."