chapter 01:

First day of college this is what it feels like to be set free into the world. Ahhh is it the stress or is college just like Call Of Duty. Everything is fast. People running around trying to get their schedules right and people trying to find their rooms and parents that are getting emotional and can’t stand the thought of leaving their sons and daughters in a campus that is as old as they are probably. Well the last part isn’t like call of duty. So, here I am trying to get to my dorm or whatever you call the room that you sleep in during freshman year.   

Carnegie Mellon University School of Drama we finally meet. CMU is one of the best schools in the career of acting. Acting is something that I’m very passionate about and being able to study it and peruse my dream of acting is incredible.  This place taught legends you would have thought that their dorms would have been nicer.  It’s 10 AM and it has been 30 minutes of walking around and looking for my room.  The thoughts of having a bad roommate are filling mu head. Imagine having to put up with the crap of someone for a whole year plus the crap that school is don’t get me wrong I think that acting is amazing but studying for stuff can be exhausting. Okay her I am standing in front of a brown old strange looking door.  I inhale a long gulp of air as I enter the room to find a blond 5 ft. 4 girl sitting in her bed reading a vogue magazine while have some kind of green mask on. I’m thinking she’s one of those girls who are obsessed with beauty and staying skinny and all that overrated girl stuff and that’s not me. 

“ Hey there, I’ve taken the liberty of choosing this side of the room. I waited for you and it took you so long, is that a stain on your shirt, never mind, so I just set up on this side . Hope you don’t mind “ she said while flipping her vogue magazine.

“ Yeah, no I don’t mind at all. I kind of got lost and didn’t find the room “ replying back as I was searching for the stain. It must have been the sauce from the pizza I ate on they way here.

Her side of the room was so intense it had pictures of that guy in the vampire diaries umm Paul Wesley and the other guy Damon I mean Ian some holder and pictures of legendary actors and actresses.  My side on the other hand was, how could I say it ordinary. I had a bulletin board, which had a picture of Barbra Streisand, and I had a desk a bed and a small coffee table that wasn’t used for coffee at all and that is about it.  I was similar to Rachel berry in glee when it came to Barbra Streisand. The woman is magnificent she is a great singer and actress I just adore her she is my ultimate idol.

it has been and hour and we didn’t introduce our selves which I think is weird.

Me:      “So what’s your name?” I asked

the blond chick :        “ Glad you asked I’ve been dying to ask you this question but celebs like me never ask for people’s names.  My name is Kimberley but u can call me Kim.

Me:      “ ookay , what exactly makes you a “celeb” “

The blond chick:

“Umm I’m not a celebrity yet but I’m sure ill be one after a graduate I mean look at me if Kim Kardashian is famous for being sexy then I’ll be famous for being hot sexy and young . I’ll basically be the next Kim Kardashian but with talent. And don’t get me wrong I do not hate her  I really like her and am really addicted to their show so yeah. “ 

Me:     “okay good luck with that”

Me:      “so aren’t you gonna ask for my name ?“

Kim:    “ I just told I DON’T AS…”

Me ‘ cutting her off ‘ : “okay that’s weird . And I’m gonna sleep and in case you were wondering my name is Elizabeth but call me Liz “

Me:      “ and please I have one thing that is important and its like my only rule. Please don’t drink coffee in the room because if you did then I would most probably vomit “ 

Kim:    “ okay we are going to talk about that later I have a facial treatment so can’t talk see ya later !! “