Epilogue

'God damn it' He broke the glass and looked around for paper towels, he forgot to buy some more at the store. 

"She's not gonna feed herself!!" He heard upstairs and groaned that he couldn't find a bottle to put the warm milk in. 

"Give me second!" He responded and looked through the cabinets, but still couldn't find one. 

"You should have at least have some 3 of them clean!" He huffed in frustration and then found a  extra cup. 

"Found it!" He yelled back and began to make the baby milk. He finished stirring the milk and immediately cleaned up the glass of the floor. 

He then ran upstairs with the bottle milk and walked in the room where she was calling him. 

"Took you long enough." She turned around while holding a small baby wrapped in a pink blanket with duckies on it, she wore a grey nightwear. He smiled at the view of her holding their newborn daughter. She laughed at her husband as he wore a working blue bib overall stain and a white long sleeve that was stained with smudges of oil.

"And who said taking care of a baby is easy?" He walked towards her and handed her the bottle of milk. She thanked him and softly placed the nuke to the baby's mouth. 

"It's only been 3 weeks, and she's feisty." He complained and sat on the rocking chair. He looked around and admired how well the room was painted with baby blue color with cloud painting on it. 

"Well, you had an option to pull out but that went well." She laughed at him. He rolled his eyes at his wife and sighed of exhaustion. 

"Only married for 2 years, and now your complaining, what a husband." She jokingly said to him and sat next to the bed that was next to the crib. 

"And I don't regret it. Never did and never will." He said back, earning a smile from his wife. 

"And neither do I." She responded and looked up to him. He noticed that her eyes were tired, being awake trying to take care of their daughter was rough. 

"You should get some sleep. You've been up since 4 in the morning. I'll take care of her." He stood up and stood in-front of his wife. She didn't even dare to looked up to him, she felt in peace while taking care of their daughter. 

"Might as well get Mikey or Kazutora to take care of her again then." She said and raised her eyebrow at him. 

"Hell no." He muttered at the flashback of Mikey not knowing how to change a diaper and Kazuotra just staring at the baby with glare, seemed like of adoration but in a creepy matter.

"Remember how we wanted to rule Tokyo back then?" She asked him while observing her daughter's face, chubby cheeks moving as she sucked the milk out of the bottle and her eyes were closed. 

"God, we were only in middle school. I had to bring up my god damn GPA back then." He shook his head. She smiled at the memories they both made with each other, how much she would like to go back then.

"And here we are." She said and looked up to him. His black hair was longer, his tattoo was there, and he hasn't change, just the way she loves him. 

"With each other, and with our little one..." He kneed down in front of her, looking at her daughter, her small nose was tiny but got it from him, her small little hair was the color of her mother. 

"Ryuguji Emiko, and with my beautiful wife, I wouldn't trade them both for the world." He placed his cheek on her face, her brown hair was messy but he never mind it, her lip scar was slowly to began to fade but he didn't mind, her brown eye's tired, but he loved them in any circumstance. 

"And with my loving husband, our daughter, I would never leave behind." She said back and placed her hand over his, his black eye's showing how much he adored her, she would never stop looking at them. 

"I love you." He said to her with all of his heart. 

"I love you too." She replied back with a smile, as their daughter fluttered her eye's open. Shimmering black eye's just like her father. She truly was a beauty to them, they wouldn't trade their own future for anything. 

The two have suffered in any many ways, but at the end, they hustled up to reach to the future they were destined to be.  

For they all have, suffered and hustle.