Joke

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDS?!" Mitsuya asked as Baji and Draken were eating their snacks.

"Baji started it." Draken said as Baji shrugged his shoulders.

"Little bet won't hurt anyone." Baji responded as Mitsuya glared at them.

" J-JUST A BET?!" Mitsuya yelled back as he stood up.

"THIS IS MY COUSIN YOU JACKASSES" Mitsuya yelled at them and noticed Emely walking back with clothes on.

"You better not fuck around with her at all!" Mitsuya whispered as he walked up to her to talk to her.

"Fucking told you Baji, either way she saw you with them group of girls earlier too." Draken said as he noticed that it was almost sunset.

"Fucking hell. But the bet is still on you pussy." Baji snickered as he started drinking a soda.

"Baji just give it up already! I am not trying to make a emotionless brat like me and someone like you too." Draken said as Emely sat down next to them

"Yeah Yeah whatever..." Baji said as he winked to Emely who turn her head to the side as she ruffled Mitsuya's hair.

"Hey MiMi, remember we use to go to the beach whenever you visited?" Mitsuya asked as Baji's phone started ringing.

"I gotta answer this. I'll be back." He said as he got up and left.

"yeah....You would even let your sister's bury you." Emely chuckled quietly as she stared as Draken who was trying to tie his hair.

Mitsuya grumbled as he saw Emely staring at Draken tying his hair.

"Hey Hey MiMi? How's your sis-"

"No" Emely responded back quickly as she turned her gazed to the sand.

Draken noticed the awkward silence as he stood up and stretched.

He looked around and saw couples holding hand and some cuddling as well making him thinking about leaving.

"Mimiiiiii~ When are you gonna get yourself a boyfriend?" Mitsuya teased making Draken look back at them.

"Don't have time for that..... why would someone like a person like me?" She whispered the last part as Mitsuya hugged her as Draken sat back down next to Mitsuya.

"Awww c'mon! Live a little, someone that has a heart like your's is something to die for. Your beautiful inside and out. I would dare who ever tried to fuck with your feelings, I would fuck them up in a sec." Mitsuya said as he glared at Draken.

"Your not too bad Emirri to be honest, your ok." Draken said, Emely scoffed at his comment.

"For now..." Emely said as they all looked at the sunset setting down letting pink orange painted in the blue sky that is turning into to dawn down to the ocean.

"Let's enjoy what we have..."

____________________________________________________________

"Mitsuya" Draken called out Mitsuya as he was carrying Emely as she was sleeping on him as he carried her piggyback.

It was dark already since the sunset settled down 1 hour ago and it was time for them to leave.

"I'll take her home." Draken said to him. Mitsuya hesitated but sighed as he walked to Draken and turned so he could grab her.

"Where's Baji?" Draken asked as he lifted up Emely and set her down behind her making her arms wrap around his waist.