A New Year

Christmas

"And why the fuck would we have to agree on this offer?" She talked through the phone while Draken waited for her to open his gift. She covered herself with a blanket while wearing grey shirt and black pants.

"That's the thing! Akhiko just said yes to the women and I guess it seems they weren't joking around." She heard Haruki's distress voice.

"mmm let's talk about this next year." She jokingly said to him. Haruki groaned from her response and took a deep breath in. From the corner of her eye's, she watched Draken starting to open her gift but then stopped him with a slap on his neck. 

He jumped from the hit and glared at her. She took out her tongue at him and smiled at him. 

"Fine. I hope you like the present!" He said to her.

"Of course I will! Hope you like mines too." She smiled. They both said their goodbye's and hanged up. 

"Damn you take too long to finish a call." Draken complained at her and handed her his gift. 

"OK damn! Sorry, princess." She rolled her eye's at him and looked at the black bag with questioning look. A black bag with golden flower's designs made her more curious what he got for her. 

She opened the bag and took out the black and blue paper's that covered the gift and took out a tiny black box that was written "To the girl that's antisocial." She frown at the name and glared at Draken who smiled back at her. 

"Great name. And I'm not antisocial." She said to him and opened the box. She widen her eye's at the pair of earring that were huggies with one side hanging a moon charm and the other having a star charm. 

"These are so pretty! I love them!" She said happily and pecked a kiss on his cheek. She stood up and went the tree to pick up her gift for him. 

"Here." She handed it to him and he took it. He shook the gift and heard her laugh at him. He then ripped the wrapping paper. As soon as he finished, a black photo album he saw and read the title of it. 

"Time's to remember"

"I-I know it isn't much but Takemitchy helped me to get a gift for you and I honestly agreed that it was the best one." She looked down from him. 

Of course it was enough, more than enough. He loved it and decided to kept for the rest of his life. 

"I didn't say I didn't like it. You barely let me speak." Draken said and opened the book while looking at the amount of pages that can hold pictures.

"I fucking love it. Think what you want, but I love it." He said and smiled to her. She blinked and smiled at him that he loved it.

"Well! How about we go out and see how everyone else is doing!" She clapped her hands and walked up to the stairs but was stopped as she felt the pair of strong arms wrap around her waist from behind. 

"Or we could use this time to be together and...I could help you out with your back." He whisper to her. She closed her mouth shut from the embraced while he attacked her with kisses from her cheeks and down to her neck. 

"Whatever you have in your pocket, it's bothering on my back." She said in a flat tone and ducked away from his embrace. He cursed to himself and covering his buddy with his sweater. 

She ducked under the tree and took out 4 gifts. One with a Santa clause face's wrapping paper, one grey silver gift bag, a light pink wrapping box and a small box wrapped with golden paper with black bow on top. 

"Who are these from?" He asked and sat next to her. 

"The pink one from Hina, the Santa one from Akhiko, golden one from Haruki and the bag from Mitsuya." She responded and grabbed the bag. She took out a scarf that was colored with blue and black design and written "M.E". She smiled at the words and wrapped it on her neck as she took out a letter that was underneath.