Chapter 8

Everything's so beautiful in Avni and Neil's life. Neela is cured, which made Avni the happiest. Avni and Neil used to call each other, talks. Sometimes, little little meetings also. Avni feels very shy, being around him. These all are very new to her, that she is cherishing to so happily.

Once, when Neil took Avni out for a date, they both went to beach, sat on the sand. Neil slowly wrapped his arms around her, and brought her closer to him which made her extreme shy, and cheeks red. Neil chuckled at her,"I never knew you has a shy side as well, cause in all the letters, you were so talktive and when I'm front of you, you're shutting yourself up"he smiled at her who looked downwards biting her cheek inwards, "no aisa kuch nahi hai,"she replied, looking down. He couldn't stop from chuckling and in the excitement he kissed her cheeks tightly, making her eyes go wide. She never expected this. He lingered his lips on her cheek for a long. When he finally looked at her, he laughed out and hugged her, she hid herself in his chest blushing.

Present, the Khanna family are in their way to Mehta house, for"rishta pakka karne keliye/ladkhi dekhne keliye»the whole way Neil was smiling, thinking how would she be looking.

And his wait had to end, as they stepped in the Mehta house,The mehta family greeted them very well, the both families synced very well, when they were talking Neils' eyes were searching for one person. His mother being understanding him, asked Neela bout Avni, which she said Avni is getting ready and will come soon. And they all looked the stairs, as they heard the sound of Payal. Avni came downstairs, greeted everyone, and joined them. They all talked so much things while Tillu was waiting for a chance to talk to her alone ;)

"Acha Avni,take Neil to your room,"Neela said, Avni nodded while Neil smiled at Neela who blinked at him smiling. Avni guided him to upstairs.

As they reached in the room, he closed yhe door, yanked her hands and pinned her to the wall. She became shocked, she never thought he would do such a stunt.

"You looks beautiful,"his voice felt so romantic, she only saw this side of him in movies, she never thought she would be able to witness it.

"Thanks, don't you think you're becoming so romantic these days?,"she replied boldly.

"Ahaan,you felt so? Lemme feel you more of my side,"without giving her time to think, he crashed his lips onto hers. She was awestruck. She never thought about this. She felt shy, happy. She kissed him back, with the same intensity.

'I love you,"he said, hugging her.

"I love you too,"she mumbled against him.

XXX

Neela led Avni to the stage. Neil stood there already, gazing at the beauty infront of her. Avni smiled at him, blushing at his gaze. They both stood at the stage,Avni placed her hand on Neil's, he slid the ring onto her finger, she also did it, and finally they are engaged.

Everyone were enjoying,dancing and all. Everyone forced AvNeil for a dance.

Neil forwarded his hands to Avni which she happily accepted.

Janam Janam janam
Saath chalna yuhi
Qasam tumhe Qasam
Aakhe milna yuhi

Neil twirled her around,not leaving her hand, holding her protectively.

Ek jaan hai bhale
Do bhadan ho juda
Meri hoke humesha hi rehena kabhi na kehana alvida

Meri subha ho tumhi
Aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho tu hi aaram ho
Meri dua se aat hai
bas yeh sada

Meri hoke humesha hi rehena kabhi na kehena alvidaaa..

He pulled her to him, by her waist. Slolwy rocking her, while his eyes were fixed on hers and vice versa.

And the dance ended, while they both blushed furiously. Its like a dream come true, without their notice. Falling in love is so unpredictable,AvNeil will always remain an example for it.

___

She thought about him, then again blushed, repeating this again and again. She would love to see him now, no..!she wants to see him. But to call him, she is shy thinking what would he think of her. Was she acting too desperate..? Her mind chided. Nah!he is her would be, and she have the whole rights to call him, talk to him, and maybe to kiss him. Then how would she become desperate? Huh? Her heart as always fought back. Not wanting to continue her desire to see him, she opened her phone, took out his insta, and as always started stalking it. She layed on her stomach, caressing his photo, being so drowned in him. Gosh!he is so handsome, her mind said. Hein? Is he really your mind? Did you replaced it with any other one? Her heart doubted.

A man peeped in, through the window to her room, his face was covered. As he came inside, he removed the mask smiling at the beautiful girl and his fiancé.He smiled, the Neil Khanna smile. He slolwy layed on the bed, next to her, yet she didn't looked up even after feeling a stiff on the other side. She was so engroseed in him. He smiled seeing her admiring his pics, he slowly snaked his arms around her waist, she shivered, shocked before turning to him.

She let out a sigh, seeing him. It was as if, he could hear her wish, and he came here,"Neil when did you came? And why did you sneaked out? God you scared me"

"Wifey, its a fun to sneak, that too on your fiancés' bedroom"he replied, holding her closer.

"Wifey?"she raised her eyebrow questioning.

"Soon to be wifey!"he kissed her cheeks, hugging her sideways, while she giggled snuggling so close to him.

"Mm seems like, you was missing me?"Neil asked, seeing her scrolling his insta page.

"Hmm,"she replied.

He smiled, then placed a kiss on her temple, holding her close"I love you"

"I love you too"

Distance is a test of love. Many will fall for those who can't withstand it,but for those who can, Theres' only one answer
"True love"

When love is real,it finds a way

And that's how, A fangirl painted love in her superstar

The art of my fangirl
~Neil Khanna.

_____

And this story ends here..!

There's an epilogue,lemme know who all here are waiting for it impatienly, so that I could update it as faster as I can.

Thank you