Chapter 7

She felt so helpless, her heart saying her to go, while her mind not letting her. Trapped between her heart and mind, that's her condition now!Just in the morning, casually she opened the newspaper to see the news which she waited for, but came after so late."AN show by Neil Khanna hiring live tonight in Xyz only for his fans. Everyone are welcomed," her heart skipped a beat, she could feel the beating of her heart in her ear. She threw the paper, ran to room.

..

Neela entered the room, to find Avni sitting on the bed, lost in her thoughts.Sometimes, tears made their way out of her eyes. Neela walked towards the cupboard, and Avni suddenly shuddered as she heard the click sound, she looked sideways to see her mother choosing outfits for her.

"Avni Is this good? Or this?"Neela picked two outfits showing it to Avni.

"Yeh chodo, this one will be better haina?,"Neela took another outfit from the closet.

"Maa kya kar rahe ho? For whom are you taking this outfits?,"Avni asked, cluelessly.

"Aree for whom should I need to take clothes from your cupboard? Buddu of course for you,"

"Mere liye par kyu?,"she again questioned. Her mother is strange. This is so confusing.

"Aree you're going to the show na? So you need to wear something good which should make the Neil Khanna to fall for you,"Neela smiled, making Avni frown.

"Maa I'm not going. Mein nahi jaa sakthi,"Avni looked down, she don't want to go

"Aree kyu nahi jaa sakti? You're going and that's it,"Neela spoke adamantly.

"Mujhe kahi nahi jaana hai,I'm doing this for you. I want to see you happy,"Avni shot back.

"Meri khushi keliye? You don't know what's my happiness, you really don't know!My happiness is my daughter's happiness. Meri khushi tum ho, humari family ho, tumari smile ho. Your smile is in him. And you're going, there is no arguement in it,"Neela said. Avni couldn't stop herself from crying, she crashed on her maa.

Ashish was seeing this from outside, he smiled and went back to his room.

..

Avni wore the outfit Neela chose, she applied her kajal and lipstick, that's enough cause her beauty is her innerself, her smile, her mind. There is no need of makeup to describe her beauty. She felt so happy after somedays, she really don't know why she can't stop smiling.

Picking her bag, she immediately went downstairs. She saw her ma and papa waiting for her, she smiled at them after days, which made Ashish and Neelas' heart warmth.

"Mumma take your medicines on time, and yeah I'm leaving. Bye mumma, Bye papa.."Avni kissed Ashish and Neelas' cheek running outside, she was back finally!and they would always be thankful for Neil for that. Ashish side hugged Neela,"Our princess chose what's right for her, haina?,"Ashish asked smiling while Neela nodded,"yeah Ashish don't forget to Switch on the TV at 8 PM sharp, I wanna see the happiness in her eyes when that moment she wished of comes in front of her,"Neela reminded Ashish who nodded at her.

Flashback.

1 day back, Avni went to college without saying anything, without eating anything. She wasn't more than their chirpy princess which made their heart clench.

After two or three hours she left, their bell rang. Ashish opened the door to see a stranger standing there smiling at him.

"Sorry, kon ho aap?,"Ashish asked. He never met him before.

"Hai, mein DD, oh sorry director Daksh Dayal,"DD introduced himself.

"Oh sorry, come in"Ashish welcomed him inside,why this director here?, he thought.