Chapter 5

Double updateee..!!!

I hope everyone will enjoy :)

And need a triple update..? Cause the next updates are also complete, depends upon you all..!:-)

**

A beautiful yet not beautiful morning for both of them had came. Avni with a heavy heart posted the letter. She heaved a huge sigh. The thing that she wrote on the letter was killing her from inside, but she can't do anything!

She left back to her home, Home? Which she never feel like one. Cause it's not the home she knew, it's not the mumma and Papa she knew, everything changed. The helplessness, poverty, everything made it changed.

XXX

His eyes gleamed in happiness as he got her letters after two days, which was a decade for him. He tore the envelope, took out the letter, not even having the patience to sit and read.

Dear Neil,

I hope you're good and doing well. I just wanna say something so important for me, if you have red my letters, then maybe important to you also. I wanna say sorry before I enter to the agenda. I'm tired Neil, I feel helpless. I don't know what to do now. My heart aching in a very bad way which I would never be able to describe. The reason why I didn't sent messages or drawings, is also related to this. Neil you know, I'll kill myself if it continues.I won't sent letters to you, nor pictures anymore.

What the hell are you saying Av?Are you joking?Yeah she must be joking. Please say this is some sort of prank please!

Her pain made his heart bleed. He could understand the pain she was holding, but still he is believing she is joking,just to calm himself down,as the mere thought of losing her could make his heart stop it's beating.

I'm not joking Neil,it's the truth,the bitter truth which I myself trying to accept,but its not easy as we think Neil,it's not easy. It hurts so much. I just want to share my pain with you. Neil,Ma has Cancer, she is a cancer patient. I don't know whether she be okay or not,I just want her to be okay,but I don't know. I'm confused,clueless, helpless. As a daughter,I feel myself ashamed of not being able to do anything for her. Her wish is to see my wedding Neil,yet she didn't forced me. She stood by me. I think I could make my mother a little happy if I agree to this marriage. I don't know the decision I'm taking is right or wrong,whether I'm going to regret or not. But I'm doing whatever which I felt now. I tried to paint your picture smiling,like I did the previous once,but yet my heart ached Neil. It ached. I just can't accept the fact that I wouldn't be able to sent you letters. It's just snatching my happiness. My parents,they gave me everything,everything and now I think it's my time to anything for them. The circumstances changed me a lot. I'm no more that happy happy go girl, I could find happiness.

No,this can't happen,please

His eyes clouded as he red it. No he won't be able to live without her. A mere thought of her becoming someone elses' made his jaws clench. No he can't let it happen,but he is helpless also.

This might be the biggest letter,I would've ever sent you. I know!I just wanna say a few things to you for one last time Neil. Atleast it could make me happy Neil. Things won't come on the way we planned,it goes according to circumstances. I'm sorry,if you're sad or what. As always my dream of seeing you left behind. I'm really sorry. Before ending the letter I wanna say something which I never told you,never expressed you. I love you Neil,with all my heart. It's not some kind of love a fangirl has,it's something different from it.I love you. Well,how will a superstar love his fangirl?Maybe you aren't my destiny! I'm sorry.

Be happy always.
Your sincere fangirl
Av

He fell on his knees,he couldn't digest it. His eyes glassy,lips trembling. He buried his face into his hands,sobbing loudly. He never felt this kind of pain in his life never ever. He felt someone snatched his heart,it's becoming hard for him to even breath,but after sometime,when his sobbing stopped his face determined,"I'll find you Av,wherever you might be!"

XXXX