boutta beat a bitch

y/n pov:
"Y/NNNN GET UP" i jumped hearing this and so did camilo
"jesus mirabel," camilo says, holding his chest
"mirabel what do you need" i yawn and stretch.
"dolores, you and i are gonna beat a bitch" she says with a sheepish grin
"sorry, uh- what?"
"well somebody has to teach that chica a lesson, she hurts my cousin and my bestfriend? nope" then i knew she was talking about gabby.
"okay mirabel cool, but,, BEAT HER??"
"okay maybe not beat her up but we definitely need to teach her a lesson" she says calmly
"well count me in, once i get ready first though"
"YESS HURRY AND GET READY" she closes the door. i look at the wall blankly, my heart was still racing in fear from the way mirabel scared camilo and i.
"so you're beating someone up? for me?" he looked at me playfully with puppy eyes
"are you deaf, she said we just need to teach her a lesson"
"yeah yeah okay" he says. he got up and started GETTING DRESSED IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN. i turned my face and hid it in a pillow.
"oh my god cami, do you have no dignity"
"only around you hermosa" he smiled. he took the pillow away from my face and left so i could get changed. once i finished we all had breakfast and dolores, mirabel, camilo and i went out on our little mission.
"so camilo, we'll need you to lure gabby to the sode of casita, then we'll scold her and i might slap her"
i giggled at dolores' little plan
"dont hurt her, who knows how she'll take it to be honest, i dont want to make a scene"
"no promises" she says. we then see her talking to a shopkeeper.
"alright hermoso, work your charm" i said to him, winking. he then winked back to me and went over to gabby and started to talk to her. god she was all over him again. we hid and watched everything play out. camilo grabbed gabby's arm and started taking her to casita, making small talk with her while we followed. we were listening in to the conversation when i heard something that lowkey hurt me, even coming from gabby.
"so, why'd you stop seeing y/n? did you finally listen to my advice that you could do soo much better than her" camilo looked down, uncomfy
"er- sure i guess" she smiled and clapped happily. when we finally got to casita camilo pinned her to the wall and we all ran up to them.
"alright gabby, you have a lot of explaining to do." dolores says sternly.
"like what, the fact that cami isn't as in love with y/n as you thought? or that i'm better than her in every way? be more specific" gabby said in a snarky tone
"no!" i stomped my foot down "it's the fact that you kissed my boyfriend, without his consent! you know that counts as sexual assault!" i have had it up to here with her bruh
"what do you mean, he liked it? right cami?" she looked over to him
"dont call me cami, i already told you not to, also no, i didnt like that at all"
"then why didnt you push me away? dont hold yourself back just because all these bitches are here amor" that's it. a few pieces of concrete left over from casita breaking started floating around me. i threw them to the wall, around her body, barely grazing her arms and legs. that had never happened before but i was too focused on gabby and how annoying she was.
"alright gabby, that's fucking it. first you kiss and touch my boyfriend without his consent. second you pass his boundaries and call him names he doesnt want to be called and third you call his own príma and hermana a bitch!" i took a breath and stepped closer "the disrespect is unbelievable. even camilo doesn't like you and you have to do some pretty fucked up shit for him not to like you" she looked at me in shock and,, slapped me? wtf is this bitch on bruh. camilo then stepped up
"hey! don't touch my girlfriend!"
mirabel just sighed
"look gabby, why can't you just leave them alone, y/n and camilo are obviously happy with eachother, what is your problem?"
gabby then started crying. i rolled my eyes.
"its just, i have liked camilo for ages and then suddenly y/n takes my camilo away from me in a span of a week! he's supposed to be mine!"
"girl you have no idea how crazy you sound like right now" dolores says giggling with camilo
"aight gabby, camilo was never yours to begin with and it's too bad that he got "taken away from you""
she just started sobbing and ran away. literally all of us just shrugged and went back into casita. i went into camilo's room and flopped on his bed. he then followed after me, laying down right on top of me
"ay! camilo you're crushing me!!"
"dont be dramatic hermosa, you're fine" he said getting off of me "so i see your powers are,, being interesting"
"oh yeah! i dont even know how i did that to be honest, thank god i didnt hit her with one of the concrete pieces"
"you'd be better off hitting her with it actually"
i just laughed and felt two arms suddenly wrap around me.
"i missed you y/n" camilo said as he softly dragged his lips across my cheek.
"i missed you too" i just giggled. he then kissed me and i melted into it. we both sleepily kissed eachother until we fell asleep again. now i wont be able to sleep tonight.
__
971 words
sorry for the slow updates! i've been bush with personal stuff and school starts soon so :p