casita breaking, the miracle dying

the cracks in casita only got bigger and bigger. camilo and isabella tried using their gifts to get the candle while mirabel used casita's railings as a ladder. unfortunately they weren't fast enough and they were about to fall. casita's magic was gone at this point so i used my telekinesis to try help get isabella and camilo down safely which was a success. at this rate i was fully tired, i could barely run but i was determined to help. i saw mirabel having trouble getting the candle but i was too far from it to help her. i had to get closer. i ran in and got as close as i could without getting hurt.
"Y/N GET OUT ITS TOO DANGEROUS PLEASE" i heard camilo cry out. i needed to help mirabel. i just got close enough to roll the candle to her and everything was starting to come down. i was pulled back  by camilo but i went back to get mirabel down. she landed harshly on her knees
"IM SORRY MIRABEL"
everything was about to fall on her and she was frozen in place. i tried the hardest i could, not worrying about my exhaustion to find something. i got two doors and i put it over as a tent for mirabel. i held it. and held it. and held it until it stopped crashing down on her. i finally let the doors go and they plopped onto the ground. i fell to my knees and began to black out, all i could hear was señora pepa and camilo calling out my name until it all faded.

camilo pov:
y/n kept using her powers to help and save mirabel from being crushed. she kept going into the casita though and she definitely got a few cuts. i pulled her back in.
"Y/N PLEASE STOP YOURE GONNA GET HURT" i begged her. she used her powers one more time to cover mirabel as it all fell down. once it finished, she let the doors go and fainted. she over-worked herself again! mami and i ran up to her straight away.
"y/n! please stay awake!" i pleaded
"y/n, mija are you okay?" mami said. i couldnt help but think of the fact she just called y/n mija, but i could care less right at this moment. i couldnt stop tears from rolling out of my eyes, i was so worried. i kneeled down, putting her head in my lap.
"y/n please" i whispered.
"camilo we're gonna go look for mirabel" mami said
"okay" i replied, not taking my glance away from y/n
i decided best thing i could do was take her back home and let her rest. i walked home to y/n's house with luisa, who was carrying her and explained what happened to y/n to her mom.
"oh" is all her mom said, looking down at her feet.
"this happened once before" she continued "it was when she was about 10 or 11. these people kept making her use her powers for god knows what and said they would do horrible things if she didnt do what they said. we didnt know until it was too late and she blacked out" i looked at her empathetically
"i'm so sorry" i apologised, knowing i should have kept y/n safe while she was at my house.
"it's okay, she just needs a small rest"
"do you mind if i stay?"
"not at all" her mom smiled "would you like to eat anything?"
"no thank you" i said gratefully, walking up to y/n's room. i sat next to her on her bed and apologised. i kept apologising with tears rolling out. i dont know why but i couldnt help but think this whole thing was my fault. i just cried for a bit and sat there. i decided i would go home and wait until y/n woke up until i felt a little tug on my shirt.
"don't go please" i heard a whisper. i gasped
"y/n!" i went in for a hug "are you okay?! are you hurt?" i said examining her.
"i'm okay hermoso, but you don't look okay"
"i was just a little upset thats all" suddenly she pulled me into a huge hug and i was laying down on her stomach. small tears still coming out every now and then.

y/n pov:
i pulled him into a big hug, i dont like seeing him cry. i let him lay on my stomach and keep crying and i ask him what happened because all i remember is that i overused my powers. he explained that i fainted and him and luisa brought me here to rest.
"i'm so sorry y/n" he said looking down
"why are you apologising? this isnt your fault, it isnt anyone's fault" i protested.
"i just-" i kissed him. right on the lips. he was flustered. i dont know what compelled me to do that. no what if i fucked things up.
"i'm so sorry cami, i dont kno-" then he kissed me. i melted into the kiss and he just smiled at me.
"finally" he smiled. i just kept a tight hug on him, and got up.
"come on we should see what's happening"
we walk over to the now broken casita. i sighed, it doesnt look good. as soon as i arrived señora julieta came up to me with fresh arepas.
"y/n! you're okay! oh dear you have cuts all over you, here have an arepa" she stammered, shoving an arepa lovingly into my mouth.
"thank you so much for saving mirabel, she would have been crushed if it wasnt for you! is there anything you would like me to repay you with?"
"you don't have to repay me señora julieta, i'm happy enough that mirabel is okay"
"okay y/n, also call me tía julieta" she smiled at me and camilo.
"oh okay" i smiled at her.
"it looks like people are still looking for mirabel" camilo sighed
"looking for mirabel?"
"she went missing a bit ago-" he was cut of by the children saying "she's here! she's here!"
"nevermind i guess" he continued. i giggled at him and saw tía julieta and mirabel reunite.
"it's all gonna be okay mija" her father said to her
"uhh not if we don't have a house" camilo butted in. felix elbowed him letting him know its not the time right now. "what ?! we don't have a house, i'm not allowed to say we dont have a house? what is that?" he asked pointing at the broken casita, "not a house"
i laughed at him and got a huge hug from señora pepa
"ah you're okay y/n!"
"yes i am" i replied with a giggle.
then mirabel started singing. oh boy, now watch me get dragged into this.

____________________________________
1155 words :0
oh em gee casita breaks