FIFTEEN

You knew the peace wouldn't last. But yet you enjoyed that short amount of time with Wanda as the two of you appeared back in the town square. 

The voices were back and looking more disheveled than before with her hair a bit of a mess, Wanda looked more annoyed than angry. 

"If you won't let us go, just let us die. Please." 

That was a bit extreme, you thought to yourself. But Wanda nodded. "I will." 

"Please." 

"I will let you go. I will. I will." Wanda looked so determined as she stared up at the sky. Agatha was back (ugh, it had felt nice without that witch).

"What's stopping you? Use your power and do it now. Heroes don't torture people." 

You watched from the side as Wanda screamed, a stream of red light aiming right at the center of the hex. People were murmuring. "Go! All of you, now. Go!" 

The world was falling apart, you could see that. The TV was broken, shifting from one era to another. Wanda had sweat glistening on her forehead. Agatha was chuckling like a madwoman she was. 

People were screaming, and running. Many ran in other directions and you made your way to Wanda, watching as Agatha watched on with a stupid chuckle. Your hands were aglow as you stood protectively next to Wanda, daring Agatha to do anything. 

But she was laughing. "Now you'll see." 

Your eyes widened as Vision shattered, and then fell to the ground. He was breaking. Wanda glanced at you with a heartbroken glaze. You could see the determination in her eyes though, the burst of power. 

But then her children ran out, and you knew it was the end. Mother instinct... "MOM! HELP!" 

Agatha laughed. You bet Agatha would let you die if she created a stupid fucking reality. "Now, do you see? You tied your family to this twisted world, and now one can't exist without the other." 

"Mom! Mom!" 

"Boys!" Vision tried to reach out and however heartbreaking it was, you turned away, feeling selfish for wanting Wanda to yourself. 

"Save Westview or save your family," Agatha called out. 

"Mom! Help!" Tommy called out. "Help! Please!" 

"Mom!" Billy's cries were heartbreaking. 

That was the breaking point. Wanda screamed and brought her power back, the hex closing in once again. 

She ran towards her children, you watched from the side as Agatha closed in on you, her breath hot on your skin. "You see, Y/n, she already has what she wants." 

"Fuck off, mother dearest," you growled. But Agatha wrapped her arms around your shoulder and brought you into the air. 

"She would choose her family over Westview. But will she choose you, over her family?" Her laugh was always manically as she wrapped her arms tighter, to the point of almost choking. "You know my mother chose the coven over me. But I'll choose you over power."

"Bullshit!" You screamed out. 

Agatha just laughed as she sent a spell towards Wanda, and you watched helplessly as Agatha drained more of Wanda's power. "How sweet." 

Wanda glanced horrifiedly at you. 

But her glance was turned away when the military rolled in and white Vision dived down from the sky. 

"Um... Dad?" 

"Listen, boys. Your mother and I never really prepared you for this," Vision started. Glancing at Wanda. But her gaze was on you. You shook your head, knowing full well what Wanda was about to do. Vision continued. "But you were born for it."