TEN

Wanda looked so shocked, her hands loosened but you still held on tightly. Agatha was circling the two of you like a hawk circling its prey. And in a way, the two of you were her prey.

At least she doesn't seem to know about your power. Wanda was backing up, and you went with her. The rabbit was in Agatha's hand, and she was petting it.

"Hmm? Hmm? What? No, I know." Is that lady talking to the rabbit?! "They do look shocked to meet the real us, don't they?" Agatha chuckled, before it turned into a laugh. You turned around. Wanda had her eyes narrowed and you knew for sure she's trying to get past Agatha's mental border. Humans don't have them.

Stop it. It's doing no good.

Wanda glanced over at you. Then proceeded to ignored you. Rude.

"That's adorable. My thoughts are not available to you, toots. They never, ever were. So don't go given' yourself a migraine."

You could feel the cold wisp of purple magic in your mind. It was poking your border. But the wall was built sky high from all the years. No one, and you mean no one, get through. "And my thoughts are not available to you either, Agatha Harkness."

She looked so frustrated. You would laugh, but you felt like that would anger her more. "HOW?" Her words were demanding. You weren't afraid of her though. But there seemed to be another reason for her anger and you glanced around the room. Your eyes discreetly picked up the runes.

Of course.

Before either of you could argue more, Wanda spoke up again, her accent back. "Where are my children?"

"Where are my children?" Agatha's tone was mocking. Her impression of Wanda's accent seriously sucked though. Scoffing, Agatha walked toward Wanda. She walked backwards though, pulling you along again. "That accent really comes and goes, doesn't it?"

"That accent really comes and goes, doesn't it?" Your voice was mocking as you spoke up in a perfect impression of Agatha. You scoffed as well, detaching your hand from Wanda just so you could mock the older witch. You pretend to pet a rabbit. If looks could kill, you know you could be dead. "At least my accent is better than yours."

"Stop fighting another's fight," Agatha growled. You gave her a mocking grin. Wanda took back your hand, a look in her eyes that said 'stop provoking the enemy'.

"Where are they?" Wanda asked. You could see her struggle as her power was turned off.

Agatha chuckled. "Oh, your magic's no good here."

Wanda turned to you, her eyes full of panic. You could feel your magic boiling underneath the tip of your fingertips. But now wasn't the time. You shook your head. Surprised attacks worked best anyways.

Suddenly, a gasp escaped both of your lips when Agatha hung the two of you into the air.

"This feels nice," you grunted as you tried to relax in your position. Wanda was struggling in hers. Honestly, if you're going to be trapped, at least you should be trapped comfortably.

Agatha seemed pleased with your simi-upside down placement as she dealt with Wanda. You let a faint power grow behind you and you were never more glad to feel the sparks. But you quickly cut it off when Agatha turned back. She seemed to be debating something. Wanda's struggle and yelp brought Agatha's attention away again.

"Didn't you notice? Basic protection spell, one in each wall?" You noticed alright. But you weren't sure why your power was still working. "No? Nothing?" You knew Wanda was even more clueless about magic than you. "These are runes, Wanda. In a given space, only the witch that cast the runes can use her magic."