Death

Hope's POV

   I woke up on the couch, and didn't see Ryan. I sat up, and covered myself with the blanket, I don't remember being covered up, Ryan must've covered me up. Where is he?

  I said, " Ryan!"

  No answer. I sighed, and seen Ryan's shirt on the floor. I picked it up, and put it on. I stood up, and walked to the room. Nothing. I didn't hear anything in the apartment. I went to the living room, and sighed. Where could he have gone?

   I seen something on the counter, and walked over. It is just Ryan's phone, of course he left it here.

  Soon, the door opened and Ryan walked inside with a bag. I smelled Beignets.

  I said, " Ryan, you scared me. I had no idea, where you were."

  He walked into the kitchen, and said, " I'm sorry. I went to get something."

I said, " Beignets."

  He said, " How did you..?"

  I said, " I am a wolf, plus a vampire with heightened senses."

  He smiled, and said, " Yeah. I remember you telling me about them. They are your favorite."

  I said, " I know. You left your phone."

  I handed him his phone, and he said, " I thought I would be back before you woke up."

  I said, " You know, I don't sleep right without you next to me."

  He said, " I am sorry. Will you ever forgive me?"

  I said, " Mm. I don't know. I am sure the beignets will suffice enough for me to forgive you."

  He handed me the bag, and I smiled. I grabbed a beignet out of the bag, and took a bite. I said, " Mhm. I love you."

  He said, " Are you talking to the food or me?"

  I said, " Both?"

  He said, " Very funny."

I pecked his lips, and Ryan pulled me to sit on his lap. He placed a kiss on my neck, and took a bite out of my beignet. I said, " Hey!"

  He laughed, and he grabbed a beignet out of the bag. I said, " Do you like them?"

  He said, " Yes, not as much as I liked last night."

  I said, " Me too."

  He kissed my lips, and said, " Lets repeat it."

I said, " Very convincing, but I think I need some more persuasion."

  I finished the beignet and got off his lap. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it. He put his arms on my waist, and kissed my neck. I leaned my head to the side to give him some more access. 

    He said, " Convinced now?"

  I said, " Nope."

He turned me around, and kissed my lips. He picked me up, and sat me on the island. I took his shirt off of him, and smirked.

  He said, " I thought I was convincing you."

  I said, " I am convinced, now."

Someone said, " I would like to unsee that!"

  Ryan, and I pulled apart. I turned around, and seen Mom, and Dad. I got off the counter, and Ryan put his shirt on that is on the ground. I faced Mom, and Dad, who is standing by the door.

  Mom said, " I told you that we should've knocked."

  Dad said, " I thought they wouldn't be doing that, if the door is unlocked."