Warning

Hope's POV
   I said, " Hi, Dad."

  Rebekah said, " Hope, is your...?"

  I said, " Nope. It's still off. I'm here to tell you to stop looking for me."

   Caroline said, " No. We won't. We are your family. Just come home."

  I said, " You? Family? Not even close. Just because you married my dad, doesn't mean you are MY MOTHER! My mother died when I was 7. She died because of me. None of yous asked how I felt after my mother died, Landon died, and after Uncle Elijah died. They all died because of ME! So I'm better now. I don't have to feel that grief."

   Kol said, " Hope, we know what it's like to lose people we love."

  I said, " No, you don't. Everyone you lost came back to life. My mom, uncle Elijah and the love of my life didn't come back."

  Marcel said, " He wasn't the love of your life."

  I said, " Yes, he was."

   Rebekah held a picture frame in his hand, and said, " This is the one you love."

  She turned the picture frame around, and I laughed. I said, " So you find a picture in my closet, and say I love him! Funny. Just for that, here's a warning. Don't come looking for me, don't try and turn my humanity back on!"

  Before they could blink, I sped at Caroline, and bit her neck. I was then being pulled off of her by Kol. Dad held Caroline in his arms.

  I broke Kols fingers, and said, " That's just a warning."

  I then sped out of the mansion, and to wickery bridge. I seen Ryan leaning against the bridge, looking at the water.

  I said, " Don't think about jumping."

   He turned around and said, " I'm not. Just thinking about why you turned it off. You have a family that could've helped you through the grief."

   I said, " Come on. They got you wrapped up in their web. I thought you chose to be on my side, the fun side."

  He said, " I am on your side. I just can't help but wonder why you turned it off. I get it Landon died, but what else is there?"

   I said, " I know your human, and all but seriously. Stop prying."

   He said, " I'm only human because of you. I changed for you, so I wasn't a mud man, and so I could be able to have kids with someone I loved. I was jealous of you, Hope."

  I said, " I want the Clarke that's dangerous. Not some soft Ryan. Where is Clarke?"

  He said, " You have no idea how close you are to bring him out."

  I said, " Really? I want the Clarke that doesn't care about anything. The one that tried to kill me, multiple times. Bring him out to play."

   He smirked and said, " Let's go, have some real fun."

  I smirked, and we got in the car. I then started driving to the nearest bar, where we drank, and I killed. The bar luckily was filled with the witches, and vampires from the original Triad spell.

Klaus's POV
   Hope left the house and I picked up Caroline. I went to the living room, and set her down. I said, "Marcel, Rebekah go see is you can find her."

  Caroline said, " Nik, don't hurt her."

  I said, " I would never hurt her, and she knows it. But, she needs to see what wrongs she did. She needs her humanity back. What she said, isn't true. You are very much her mother as Hayley was."

  She said, " Just bring her home."

  She coughed up blood. I bit my wrist and said, " Here this might help heal the bite."

   She latched onto my wrist, and drank my blood.

  She soon let go, and I didn't see the bite healing. Kol said, " It's not healing."

  I said, " Shut up, Kol!"

  Rebekah said, " Marcel and I are going to hunt for Hope. She couldn't of gotten far."

  They sped away.

   I said, " Maybe Hope's blood will heal the bite."

  Davina said, " Great, how are we going to get that?"

  I said, " Caroline keeps a stash in each of our homes in case either Davina, or Her get bit, and I'm not around to heal you. It's in the fridge behind the ice maker."

  Kol sped to the kitchen.

  A minute later, Kol walked in with a vile of blood. He handed it to me, and I opened it.

  I lifted Caroline's head, and helped her drink it, since she's getting weaker. Hope's bite is worse than mine.

I gave the empty vile to Kol, and he threw it away. I seen the bite heal, and Caroline fell asleep. I said, " I'll take her up to bed."

I sped upstairs, and laid Caroline down on our bed. I sped back downstairs, and sighed. I said, " I want Hope back here, NOW!"

Kol said, " Brother, I'm sure sister is working on bringing her back. The question is what are you going to do with her once she's here?"

I said, " I don't bloody know. She's my daughter, and she knows I can't hurt her, or let anyone hurt her."

  Davina said, " That's the problem, Klaus. She's using your weakness against you. She knows you won't hurt her, so we need someone that will."

  I said, " No one is hurting HER! She's still my daughter."

  Kol said, " She's still my niece, and I don't want anyone to hurt her either. But, it maybe we can hurt her emotionally."

  I said, " Let's just wait and see until Rebekah, and Marcel get back."