I Don't Want to See You Again

Hope's POV

I arrived at the house and sped inside. I said, " Dad!"

Mom and Dad stood in the foyer, a second later. Mom said, " Hope, what's the matter?"

I said, " He killed HIM! Thats whats the matter!"

Mom said, " Who did you kill, Nik?"

Dad shrugged, and said, " No one."

I said, " The woman at the front desk told me you, and Kol were at the hotel, and you gave her a tip for the damages. You killed Ryan!"

Dad said, " Hope, I didn't kill him!

Kol came down the stairs with his bat, that has blood all over it. Kol said, " Nik, you owe me a new bat. The blood won't come off from that bloody arse."

I had tears fall, and I said, " God, I don't want to see you again!"

Mom said, " Hope..."

I sped out of the house, and got on my motorcycle, and drove away. I didn't know where I am going, but I just drove out of Mystic Falls.

After a 15-hour drive, I arrived in New Orleans. I parked outside of the compound and got off my motorcycle. I walked to the door and seen a hybrid outside. One, I have never seen.

He said, " The Mikaelsons aren't home. Go away."

I said, " Last I checked, My Dad is supposed to tell me when he makes new hybrids, so they know each one of us."

He said, " I am sired to Klaus. I don't know who your dad is, but there is only one that can create hybrids."

I said, " Oops. Did I forget to introduce myself? I am Hope Andrea Mikaelson, Tribrid, daughter of Niklaus Mikaelson, and one that can create hybrids."

He looked afraid, and said, " Imm..... sorry. I never seen his daughter before.."

I sighed, and he stepped aside. I unlocked the door, and went inside, with the hybrid following.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag, and drank it. The Hybrid said, " So you must be the Hope that Klaus has been sending hybrids after."

I said, " Yep. Those hybrids are dead. Tho. I had my humanity off, and I killed them."

He said, " Why did you turn it off?"

I said, " Because I lost my boyfriend, my epic love."

He said, " But, he's not the love of your life?"

I said, " I don't know what love is anymore. I think I like this one guy, whom I've known for years, but I never had feelings for him before."

He said, " Are you sure about that?"

I said, " Ugh! I don't know. Why are you even in here?"

He said, " Klaus told me to keep an eye on the house, and if a Mikaelson shows up, I must follow their orders."

I said, " Which reminds me."

I looked into the hybrids eyes, and said, " Do not tell any of the Mikaelsons I am here! Got it?"

He nodded his head, and said, " How can you compel me?"

I said, " I'm the tribrid, I can compel wolves, witches, vampires, humans, and hybrids."

He said, " Okay. Anything you need me to do?"

I said, " Yes. Go home, and spend time with your family."

He said, " Really?"

I said, " Yes."

He smiled, and sped out of the compound. I sighed, and sped upstairs to my room. I got a shower, then put on my pjs.

I laid down in bed, and thought about Ryan. Why did he let me do those things with him?

Why did he confess his feelings for me? Ugh. Probably trying to get my humanity back on.

God! We slept together, MULTIPLE TIMES! He denied me at first, but once I ripped his shirt, his gaze darkened, like he wanted it to happen.