Beach Day

It's been a few months since you and Camilo have dating trying your best to hind it for his family. Only your mama and of course Dolores knows

"Y/N!!" Your mama calls you awake."mhh..." You grumble to yourself "just a few more minutes "No no!" your mama shouts "Wake up!" She says pulling the blankets away from your half awake self. "Mama.." you grumble annoyed as the cold hair hits your soft skin. Your mama chuckles at your dramatic squirms.  "Y/N don't be so dramatic.." she puts her ice cold hands on your bare back with a laugh. "AY!" you screech. "Mama! whyy!!" you whine turning over back now protected by the bed. "Get up my dear boy!" she cheerfully says. She leaves the room to yourself to go get changed. You look in your closet. Not many good beach clothes you think to yourself. You rummage threw your closet and find a flowy button up shirt. This seems like pretty good beach wear you think to yourself. You come out of your room and show your "beach clothes" off to your mama with your arms out. "So how is it?" you ask. Your mama laughs slightly "wow sweetie..you don't even have swim shorts" She laughed "well who's fault is that mama!" You defend yourself. "Well well quit complaining Pepa is probably wondering where we are" She says. "Yeah your right" You agree. You and your mama walk to the madrigals house,then take a turn. "Mama where are we going I thought we where going with Camilo's family" You ask. "We are" Your mama says not explaining. "They have a private beach" She says finally. "Ugh- Of course they do" You say with a hint of jealousy. "Whatever" You scoff. You and your mama part ways exploring the private beach. "woah..." You take a look at the beautiful blue sky with tons different birds flying in the air. As your not paying attention to where your walking you bump into a sea soaked Camilo. "Amor!" He says surprised. "Your here!" He says happily hugging you. "Eh- Camilo your soaked!" You squirm laughing. He kisses all over your face. "Where are your swim shorts? aren't you gonna go in the water?" He asks you raising an eyebrow. "Ahh well about that I don't really want t-" You try explaining you'd rather not swim but Camilo cuts you short insisting you swim. "fine fine.." You give in. "Tag!" Antonio shouts while tapping Camilo. "Oh your dead!" Camilo chases after Antonio as you follow. "Gotcha!" Camilo says tickling his little brother. Antonio breaks free and then tags you. "Y/N your it now!" He then runs off with Camilo into the water to escape you. You take a deep breathe and jump into the cold water. Your shriek "It's coldd!" Antonio laughs. Camilo swims up to you and holds you in the water kissing your cheek. He forgets Antonio is there. Antonio stands there with his mouth wide open in shock. "Antonio! Don't tell anyone!" Camilo shouts. "I won't I won't" Antonio says truthfully. "Good!" Camilo says. You just stand in shock bright red while Antonio runs off to go play wjth the seagulls. "Sorry Amor-" Camilo says "No its okay." You reassure him. He smiles and kisses you on the lips quickly. You smile back.

It has become dawn after you and Camilo's family ate on the beach. You and Camilo sit by the water looking at the sun setting. "I had fun with you today Camilo" You say smiling "I had fun two Y/N" He says looking at you. You stand up and he stands up with you. "Thanks for today" You say and hug Camilo. He hugs you back and waves goodbye "See you tomorrow Amor!" He says "Bye Camilo!" You shout.

A/N: SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING ANYTHING ILL BE TRYING TO UPDATE ALL DAY 😅